JAILBREAK REBORN SERVER

Users who are viewing this thread

JailBreak Reborn

1.Main Info
The ban of 59th Jailbreak has been huge loss for many of us. According to steam group almost 800 players belonged to our community over all those years. Obviously at the moment those numbers are surely much lower, but still we are one of biggest groups in NW. I realized that it would be great loss to allow such great community crumble.  That's why I reached to 59th Jailbreak admin team to discuss possibly "transfer" of server assets, such as scripts, maps, rules, game modes and other important elements. They have been suspicious (apparently some people made similar offers before, some were jokes, others had not much involvement behind them) but eventually we agreed for reasonable payment for all this stuff.

And here we are. I can assure you that my friends in admin team are seasoned jailbreak players, and they know what they are doing. Let's hope that they will get used to admin roles fast. Additionally, to avoid sad end of 59th Jailbreak, our admin team has been given strict regulations in terms of racism and overall edgyness. Extreme cases will met with swift kick from team. Some people also asked about what will happen with 59th JB admin team. Sorry guys, but we simply cannot allow them to be in staff again.  However, they are free to join server as normal players.

Our forum provides you with all essential sections such as Player Reports, Rules, Unbans(hopefully not :smile: ), meme thread, etc.

While we are on topic of unbans, I want to announce that majority of 59th Jailbreak  ban list has been purged (with exception of seriously extreme cases and most recent bans). Yes, many of minor rules breakers has been given a second chance. Isn't it lovely?

While our starting admin team is not particularly lacking, any additional help in those trying times would be greatly appreciated. Admin applications are open, as well as Community Warden applications (if idea of admin responsibilities makes you ill).

Regarding VIPs. Due to TaleWorlds current policy, we simply cannon give skins to donators. Read more about this here(click).

That's all for now. Thank you for reading, and have fun on JBR server!
2.Server
Server name: JailBreak Reborn
Slots: 60
Gamemode: Battle (Jailbreak)
Forum: http://jbr.boards.net/
Steam group: https://steamcommunity.com/groups/JBRJailbreakPublicGroup
Discord channel: https://discord.gg/WhGkEux
Module: NW
Main admin: Eternal Lullaby

Silverstein said:
Good luck. Hopefully this time TaleWorlds will not effectively shut down one of top (and last) populated servers for the module of Napoleonic Wars.

Then again, it wouldn't at all be surprising if TaleWorlds just couldn't resist f*cking over NW and FSE one last time before its nigh death.
The server was shut down because they weren't following the Private Server Monetisation Policy, not to **** over anyone...

Silverstein said:
Namakan said:
The server was shut down because they weren't following the Private Server Monetisation Policy, not to **** over anyone...

I've seen that policy breached many times by several top servers over the several years I have been playing this game. TI believe it's quite obvious the server was closed for more trivial political reasons, with TW citing the SMP to cover their backs. This much is obvious given NRP breached the same policy, but unlike jailbreak were given a chance to rectify themselves.

I don't really give a sh*t about this game or its dying modules, but at least the record has been set straight :smile:

savage

Back
Top Bottom