FULL-Version+SUBMOD 1257AD 1.13AP Repolished 1.4 New!

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi, I made this 1257AD 1.13AP Repolished v1.4 Submod, Download the Full Version and the Patch!

For the Repolished Version 1.0 I changed some music, graphics, names for Troops and Fractions (the Optional proper English Patch for 1257AD), reworked scenes, More Blood!, new Borders for all Scenes, new polished Textures and Resources for trees and plants AND ALL HORSES ARE FIXED now, no more ugly Mongol Hordes! so on..

Pics
K9Y_g.jpg
foET9.jpg
e3tpr.jpg
a_9Gs.jpg

-This lil Repolished 1257AD Version needs a new Savegame/Start.
BUT if you have a savegame on my old lil Submod Version, you can play with your old savegame on this new lil Repolished Version.

Here is a link to the Complete/Full  new lil 1257AD 1.13AP Repolished 1.0 Version. Let me know if you like it or if you have probmlems, also with the download.

https://mega.nz/#!Z09H1CZL!l1IjFTdiUIqmTXeJlzg02P2onq4uJUM0d9Gs-enUQrI
You have to start a new game!

Here is a link for the Patch 1.4 for 1257AD 1.13AP Repolished 1.0 Version. Put the files from the Textures and Resource folder from the Patch into your Texture and Resource folder at your 1257 Repolished Version 1.0 Module folder.
(you need the full version from above)
-It does fix even more all Borders, Horses and Shaders
-NEW Ground Texture for the Desert and Paths.
-Knights Hospitaller Ghost horses are fixed, too!  :party:

https://mega.nz/#!Rh9gGaob!beoL9Z7xFk8UFJy5eHJKtGyk9PPVnLy3_7WijEXAexA

NOTE: Repolished 1.4 has the new shaders in it and i corrected the Resource Folder name for easy copy and paste, the game looks even better now!  :party: :fruity:

HYPE said:
Can you please upload a version with only the files you have changed/updated and not the whole mod (1GB)?

No. I actualy only did this for myself and i can not remember all the stuff i changed so no i can not out it together for a Patch.. Sry but this should work like other mods do, they have most of the time around 1GB. I can download 1 GB in like 30 sec. in the year 2016...  :mrgreen: sry

you have to start a new game anyway with this!

HooTmAn said:
Hi i made this lil submod, i changed some music, graphics (also other shaders), names, reworked scenes, more blood! so on

Could you be a little more specific to the scene changes? Did you fix the broken ones?

zafer said:
HooTmAn said:
Hi i made this lil submod, i changed some music, graphics (also other shaders), names, reworked scenes, more blood! so on

Could you be a little more specific to the scene changes? Did you fix the broken ones?

sry i can not remember all the scenes, i also used a scene fix file from someone wich did fix some. Which scene, do have problems with?

edit: download link:
https://mega.nz/#!I4Ux3ZBQ!n606HzBMTWmGCjeJHn5n0TmqztjQ79Lyxzj4vI0ZGA8

I don't know whether to hate or love you... Forcing me to try the mod to see what it does is both smart and annoying!

Will be the first thing I'll do tomorrow, if I actually remember to download the mod...

JOHNFIRE said:
I don't know whether to hate or love you... Forcing me to try the mod to see what it does is both smart and annoying!

Will be the first thing I'll do tomorrow, if I actually remember to download the mod...
thx for the interest, i still work on it. So if you like 1257 AD as much as i do you should try it out. I know there could be done much but i do it alone at my free time.
Also the a new version of this submod will be savegame compatible with this version.
My goal is to make this Mod to look like the way it deserve. Fixing all scenes is almost impossible for me. But i will try to make them work and look better.
The biggest problem is the shadder for this mod and the ugly horses for some units like the Mongol do have.

HooTmAn said:
JOHNFIRE said:

thx for the interest, i still work on it. So if you like 1257 AD as much as i do you should try it out. I know there could be done much but i do it alone at my free time.
Also the a new version of this submod will be savegame compatible with this version.
My goal is to make this Mod to look like the way it deserve. Fixing all scenes is almost impossible for me. But i will try to make them work and look better.
The biggest problem is the shadder for this mod and the ugly horses for some units like the Mongol do have.

************* forgot to install the mod  :shock: will do it right now, no excuse now that I'm on my laptop and not on my phone :razz:

It may be just me but I have not noticed any mechanics change. The visual and audio changes look and sound good though. I dont really know what else I would add :p

JOHNFIRE said:
It may be just me but I have not noticed any mechanics change. The visual and audio changes look and sound good though. I dont really know what else I would add :p
I have not changed any mechanic stuff. This mod is good as it is with the mechnics, i think. There are changed Names for Towns and better fitting Titels for Lords and Troops.
Thx for letting me know that you like it.

I will add, try new stuff, shaders, textures and see what i can fix, like scenes.

Here is a link to the Complete/Full  new lil 1257AD 1.13AP Repolished 1.0 Version. Let me know if you like it or if you have probmlems, also with the download.

https://mega.nz/#!Z09H1CZL!l1IjFTdiUIqmTXeJlzg02P2onq4uJUM0d9Gs-enUQrI

Here is a link for a small Hotfix  for lil 1257AD 1.13AP Repolished 1.0 Version. Put the file from the Texture folder at the Hotfix, into your Texture folder at you lil 1257 Repolished Version 1.0 folder. It does just change one texture, so the steppe border trees look very good.

https://mega.nz/#!IwdTgSZb!xY_aoN4hCP7t4VI71kYsIm3qbwj7o-Fl79HryoTdjPQ

Back
Top Bottom