[OSP][Broken Link]The Paint Pack!

Users who are viewing this thread

Ramaraunt

This is a massive OSP I have been working on. It contains assets that will be used in the upcoming mod Carnage: Brother on Brother. The assets contained in this OSP include scene props and tradable goods icons. Expect this pack to grow as I add more assets to my collection.

In this pack's current state, the texture files are in PNG format and need to be converted. Also some of the material names are messed up. You can convert the files to dds using paint.net, and fix the material names with Blender. The models are all saved as .blend files, so they should be exported as .sco files before imported to OpenBRF.

There are also some SVGs in the textures folder. Use inkscape to edit them, in order to add new objects to the UVs.

Also, I am still trying to expand this package. If you would like to help me, please send me a PM!

You are allowed to use anything in this OSP for your mod, as long as you give credit! Thanks!

Screens:
barrel_wine_render_by_ramaraunt-da9gvpr.png

townhouseh_render_by_ramaraunt-da8ijng.png

bread_rye_render_by_ramaraunt-da9e0l5.png

pottery_icon_render_by_ramaraunt-da98ten.png

braizer_b_render_by_ramaraunt-da8ukci.png

trunks_by_ramaraunt-da7u0g1.png

Download:
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B_rNU8P3lqBqaU1KTEtBeXNTS2M&usp=sharing

I'm adding some more stuff, decided why not. I'm going to make some dungeon props.

rack_render_by_ramaraunt-damhy8b.png

Back
Top Bottom