SP Sci-Fi The Battlefront

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thrandy

Veteran
Hello there!
I am Thrandy,leader of development team for module for Bannerlord called "The Battlefront"!

The mod aims to give you the full experience of battles in Star Wars:Battlefront Series and give you the right to explore the Star Wars universe!

Features:
-Galactic Map in the Campaign
-Battle Simulator instead of Custom Battles
-New Scenes
-New UI,HUD
-New Items like E-11 Blaster rifle,Lightsabers etc.
-New Armors like Stormtrooper armor,Jedi Robes,Darth Vader's Suit
-New Music
-New Sound Effects for Blasters and Lightsaber movement etc.
-New Camera Movement
-ENB (Will be as an add-on)

Renders
Savage Opress
monthly_11_2014-1ed34bd7a84f92c099db09c63216df03-screenshot_6.jpg

Darth Maul
Darth_Maul.jpg

First Order Stormtrooper
StormtrooperFO.jpg

Darth Maul's Lightsabers
Maul_Lightsabers.jpg

Savage Opress's Lightsaber
monthly_11_2014-b4889223f88dcadc4d26fa2d0fa77559-screenshot_7.jpg

Menus,Loading Screens
Main Menu WIP + New Font (TRAJAN PRO)
mb_warband_2015-12-28_19-32-39-62.jpg

Loading Screens
rgsOUtp.jpg

jgRSft9.jpg

Party Screen
cPe9QbS.png

Inventory,Notes and Character screens are still being made by Makiz.Screens of them will come soon

Gameplay Pictures,Videos
Coming sooooooo....oooooo........oon!

And that's all!

Team:
Thrandy(Team Leader,3D Artist,2D Artist,Coding,The Master)
Makiz(2D Artist,UI,The Apprentice)
Elyxander(2D Artist,The Apprentice)
TheFatty(3D Artist,The Apprentice)
Eorl_256(Coding,The Apprentice)
stealthunt3r_666(3D Artist,The Apprentice)

Credits:

HapSlash
John Williams
DT85
LucasFilm
Makiz
ArvisTaljik
Corra_Ashu
stealthunt3r_666
LeClaw
Kualan
Neomarz1

VISIT US AT MODDB
http://www.moddb.com/mods/the-battlefront
DON'T FORGET TO TRACK US!

Great! Hopefully you stopped stealing content from elsewhere.  :mrgreen:

Yea these models are from other Star wars games. But i credited most of them and they all will get their logoa in the menu and all
That would be because all of the assets are from the newest Battlefront.
Not it's not the battlefront from 2015
They are from cancelled 2009 version
also from Swtor and starwars kinect

MadVader said:
Great! Hopefully you stopped stealing content from elsewhere.  :mrgreen:

Yea these models are from other Star wars games. But i credited most of them and they all will get their logoa in the menu and all
That would be because all of the assets are from the newest Battlefront.
Not it's not the battlefront from 2015
They are from cancelled 2009 version
also from Swtor and starwars kinect

I deleted every RIPPED model :smile:

Shameful project. All I will say. Hopefully it will never make it. You used ripped content to get attention, now going on with a team and making your own models. Besides, you are too late to start a Singleplayer Star Wars project. Good luck.

Efe Karacar said:
Shameful project. All I will say. Hopefully it will never make it. You used ripped content to get attention, now going on with a team and making your own models. Besides, you are too late to start a Singleplayer Star Wars project. Good luck.

Hello there Efe!
Well I thought I can used those models because they were from a cancelled game and the company couldn't sue me in any way because it was closed and the game was never released.

If you go on Moddb you will find those models mostly on Empire at War mods.

And thanks anyway! :smile:

Efe Karacar said:
Besides, you are too late to start a Singleplayer Star Wars project.
Oh you little devil :mrgreen:

All in all...after weeks and weeks we have yet to see anything in-game.
There's one thing you can't rip from other games...gameplay, scenes. Good luck with 400-500+ of those. See you in a few years!

See you too Sherlock Holmes! :grin:

And about in-game screenshots:
The team and myself are still learning to rig.I rigged a Head (IT WAS ALL RED,Just like the tutorial said,if it's RED it's RIGGED) yesterday and tried to import it into OpenBRF,and it crashed...

Btw,does anyone know how to remove the white parts around the avatar?  :neutral:

Still not quit understand what you guys want to rigg.. BRFedit do that for you.
For a armor, just import in your brf the vanilla body smd, right click, reimport mesh (or something like that, have it on german)
And volla. Same goes for everything. You just have to do some tricks with shoulderplates. You have do import them seperate as static model, and mound it to the torax bone.

Ohh and that with the paint is not rigging, it is just to set the weight of the faces. For normal rigging you still need the skeleton. :smile:

If you guys do everything from scratch, good luck, you'll really, really, really need it..

But if you thought ModdB criticism was rough, welcome to Taleworlds.

Hey Thrandy, nice to see you to the M&B forums. Quite ambitious project you've got here. Good Luck. Listen... you've got to fix a little those models you've got there. The hand and leg positions are different in Mount & Blade. Try to make them fit the M&B positions then search for obj2smd. It's an automatic rigging device it helps a little with rigging. :wink: good luck!

Dankmar said:
Ohh and that with the paint is not rigging, it is just to set the weight of the faces. For normal rigging you still need the skeleton. :smile:
WHAT?! WHAAAAAAA?!?!!!
ARE YOU ****IN' KIDDING ME?!  :mad:

OMG,so many spent hours  :cry:

ThaneWulfgharn said:
Hey Thrandy, nice to see you to the M&B forums. Quite ambitious project you've got here. Good Luck. Listen... you've got to fix a little those models you've got there. The hand and leg positions are different in Mount & Blade. Try to make them fit the M&B positions then search for obj2smd. It's an automatic rigging device it helps a little with rigging. :wink: good luck!

Okay,I will change those leg and arm positions.
And thanks for telling me about that device! :grin:
If I manage to rig something tonight I will upload some Screenshots :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom