Author Topic: [WB][S] Imperial Rome [Released] [Download] [Mastered] Валерий  (Read 262198 times)

ZeroNoID

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Neutral
2018: PLEASE refer to "Opcion" for updates.

The thematic basis of fashion are the events that occurred on the territory of the Roman Empire from 69 AD. They vividly and in detail described in the works of Gaius Cornelius Tacitus "History". Have survived only the first 4 books and part of the fifth, covering the troubled times of Galba, Otho and Vitellius until the coming to power of Vespasian (69 and 70). In some sources the period 68-69, referred to as the "Year of four emperors". The time of constant conflicts for power within the Empire, in consequence of which and the increase of third-party encroachments. Based on this and the plot of the mod.
You can bring the well-known Latin phrase that describes the mod and the time in history - "the War of all against all".
The development was not conducted in full display of the historical process.
Historicism was taken into account with the addition of chances for interesting gameplay, and taking into account the possibilities of the game.

- At the beginning of the game, factions have territory, fortresses, and some commercial and military fleet.
- Leaders of factions of the Romans and the citizens of Bosporus have fleet, move through the sea and fight on ships.
- Five factions have several settlements and a capital that is impossible to capture.
- Minimum size squad increased to 100 fighters.
- Increased the size of troops of bandits and mercenaries.
- Removed the contenders for the throne.
- The frequency of the possibility of making peace and declaring war, reduced in 10 times.
- Changes in the system of reinforcements fractions.
- Each faction has one banner. Fellow player and deserters in his faction have individual banners.
- Faction invasion are not available to siege the capital and consequently immortal.
- The term of the truce between the factions reduced to 10 days.
- Removed 16 standard followers recruited via the tavern.
- Army of the faction leaders have special reinforcement that makes them more strong and diverse warriors.
In some armies it is possible to meet elephants, chariots and other unusual for this faction warriors.
- It is possible to enter into someone else's battle for or against the faction with neutral relations.
- Defectors join the detachment of soldiers of the culture of their new faction.
- Significantly increased share of production consisting of goods and products, when you capture a city or fortress, and when the attack on the convoy, caravan or trade squadron.
- All released after the battle the warriors in the composition of the Roman troops leaders, fleets, patrols and legions distributed to the Legion,
shooters or riders of auxilaries, depending on the previous place in the squad.
In all the detachments and garrisons of the factions, where there are mechanics of the onager, with their number exceeding 20 soldiers, there is a replacement
an excessive number of mechanics of the onager to the infantry of this faction.
- Faction in your port cities will form large fleets, which will sometimes go to sea on patrols.
Message blue on the global map of such events.
- The number of fleets created factions for every 100 days is limited and depends on whether the fraction of the fleet at the start of the game and its abilities to seamanship.
- All military fleets of the factions who lost possession become the pirates. And changing the color of the sails. A message in red on the map.

The Roman legions
(click to show/hide)
Mod features
(click to show/hide)
The look of the characters
(click to show/hide)
On the map
(click to show/hide)
At the start of the game
(click to show/hide)
Service of the ordinary soldier
(click to show/hide)
School of gladiators(of training camp)
(click to show/hide)
The den of robbers
(click to show/hide)
Village
(click to show/hide)
Fortress
(click to show/hide)
City
(click to show/hide)
Arena
(click to show/hide)
Shops
(click to show/hide)
Taverns
(click to show/hide)
Marriage
(click to show/hide)
In the service of the fractions
(click to show/hide)
The player as the head of the faction
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 02, 2018, 06:04:44 AM by ZeroNoID »

Uhtred Ragnarson

• Knight at Arms
  • Master's Student in Global Policy
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nord
  • MP nick: 24th[Col]_Ragnarson
Re: [WB][S] Imperial Rome [Released]
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2015, 12:10:48 AM »
whoa! This came out of no where, awesome!
"Put all the evils in the world behind a door and tell man not to open it, and he will open it, because there is such joy in chaos" - Bernard Cornwell.
I actually managed to down one of them once, get their weapon and shield and down the rest.
Seriously gave me a half-boner after I did that - taught me more about LIFE than The Expendables did.

ZeroNoID

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
Re: [WB][S] Imperial Rome [Released]
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2015, 01:51:29 AM »
whoa! This came out of no where, awesome!

Scuba Steve

• Master Knight
  • Jinshi 進士
    • View Profile
    • My website that hosts some San Guo Zhi biographies and useful links for Chinese history
  • MP nick: Reginald_Clarke
  • WBNWWF&SM&BVC
Re: [WB][S] Imperial Rome [Released] [Download] [Mastered]
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2015, 06:12:45 AM »
Celtic chariots?! I'm sold.
(Formerly Thegn Ansgar)
Trust no-one, wear shoes with reversed footprints, and never sit away from an entrance. Windows count as an entrance.

Hardcore Submod for The Sword and the Axe 5.2
My forum (a general history board): The History Room

ZeroNoID

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2015, 10:37:16 AM »

ElPadrino

• Sergeant Knight at Arms
  • Cartoon & 2D Art
    • YouTube - ElPadrino Moddeur
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2015, 01:31:22 PM »
You steal my Roma Oritur Thread template.

ZeroNoID

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2015, 01:46:40 PM »

forums styles are protected?

gokiller

• Count
    • Steam - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198021769623/
    • View Profile
  • MP nick: Gokiller
  • WBWF&SM&BVCNW
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2015, 02:17:03 PM »
I'm surprised that you were allowed to use assets from Rome at War for this. Even I could back then not get the permission.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2015, 04:09:14 PM by gokiller »

Seek n Destroy

• Marquis
    • View Profile
  • MP nick: SnD
  • WBWF&S
For some reason there is a screenshot from moddb of a old Rome at War version and another of Rome II Total War but I don't think they are using anything from the mod.

ZeroNoID

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
For some reason there is a screenshot from moddb of a old Rome at War version and another of Rome II Total War but I don't think they are using anything from the mod.

atmospheric purposes.

Seek n Destroy

• Marquis
    • View Profile
  • MP nick: SnD
  • WBWF&S
Re: [WB][S] Imperial Rome [Released] [Download] [Mastered] Валерий
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2015, 03:57:01 PM »
Pretty sure you could come up with something better than screenshots from other mods and games for "atmosphere" but looking at the resources of the mod it makes sense, it's a real mash-up of stuff from other mods and games with a real discrepancy of quality. I see stuff from Rome Total War (the first of the name) but I guess they could have permission for it, Hegemony (M&B mod) which is not open source although it always ends up in other mods, Troy mod which is not open source but I think Rgcotl doesn't care much about it though it wouldn't hurt to ask then there's this:
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
Original:
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

Plus a few unused textures, that's not very nice. There's a few amount of dubious resources, some horns seem to come from Napoleonic Wars too.
(click to show/hide)

DarthTaco

• Baron
    • View Profile
  • MP nick: DarthTaco, Sighvatr
  • WBNWWF&SM&BVC
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2015, 04:04:55 PM »
Erm...wut.

ElPadrino

• Sergeant Knight at Arms
  • Cartoon & 2D Art
    • YouTube - ElPadrino Moddeur
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2015, 04:15:48 PM »

forums styles are protected?

No but you can ask ;) I won't eat you. We don't work a lot of some of things (thread, meshes, textures, codes) to allow some person to steal them.
I could have been happy to make you a thread but yet, no.

ZeroNoID

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2015, 05:55:02 PM »
Pretty sure you could come up with something better than screenshots from other mods and games for "atmosphere" but looking at the resources of the mod it makes sense, it's a real mash-up of stuff from other mods and games with a real discrepancy of quality. I see stuff from Rome Total War (the first of the name) but I guess they could have permission for it, Hegemony (M&B mod) which is not open source although it always ends up in other mods, Troy mod which is not open source but I think Rgcotl doesn't care much about it though it wouldn't hurt to ask then there's this:
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
Original:
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

Plus a few unused textures, that's not very nice. There's a few amount of dubious resources, some horns seem to come from Napoleonic Wars too.
(click to show/hide)

These is not a mash-up original concept. I posted the other mods as inspiration.

"Hegemony 268 B.C. also features models and textures from 300 mod and Gladiator mod"
As for myself I have nor the skill to make 3ds models are importing from other games . I got the osp from a (now dead non-english m&b site).
« Last Edit: June 20, 2015, 06:03:53 PM by ZeroNoID »

Cynfar

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • MP nick: Toisech Irving Dal Airt
« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2015, 06:02:38 PM »
Why do I dislike downloading anything from these links? Nexus doesnt work...