Mount & Blade Warband version 1.167 patch (released)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason the NEWS segment on the upper right of the forum is displaying the date of April 4th 2014, for this, the Viking Conquest DLC, and the ECS qualifiers.  The year is wrong.

kalarhan said:
Hey @Captain, could you give us the information for these two new operations?

1943 clearly ends the Battle of Stalingrad and the tide of the war on the Vaegir front, and 62 probably makes characters retire.

Captain Lust said:
Hello all!

Just to let you know we have pushed out a patch. This is just a patch for Viking Conquest and shouldn't affect anything in Native.

Regardless, those non-Steam users among you are welcome to download it from the Warband Downloads Page.

Since Patch 1.167 my game freezes every 30 sec. (in native)

XR4zZor said:
Captain Lust said:
Hello all!

Just to let you know we have pushed out a patch. This is just a patch for Viking Conquest and shouldn't affect anything in Native.

Regardless, those non-Steam users among you are welcome to download it from the Warband Downloads Page.

It's most likely that you've just encountered a coincidence with another change that's occurred, or something that's gone wrong with your computer.

Try installing the previous version: download2.taleworlds.com/mb_warband_setup_1166.exe

And see if it makes a difference.

It affects Native server hosting!

since the latest release of WSE (Warband Script Enhancer) needs the latest Viking Conquest dedicated server files in order to work. Afaik, this patch fixed the issue with the location of logs (me and Gotha discovered it!). So any native servers using WSE would need to download the 1.167 dedicated server files, and then put their Native folders as the main source instead of Viking Conquest.

Just a small tip from me anyway :smile:

Captain Lust said:
XR4zZor said:
Captain Lust said:
Hello all!

It's most likely that you've just encountered a coincidence with another change that's occurred, or something that's gone wrong with your computer.

Try installing the previous version: download2.taleworlds.com/mb_warband_setup_1166.exe

And see if it makes a difference.

404 - File or directory not found.
The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

I have checked my CPU and GPU usage. Everything seems to be normal when the game freezes.
Every game runs fine only M&B keeps freezing.

My Specs:

ASUS Strix OC GTX 980
[email protected] (Watercooled)
24GB RAM
Windows 8.1
Game is installed on 500GB SSD
4TB HDD
ASUS MAXIMUS VII Ranger Mainboard

On the L'Aigle forums people have been complaining that the 1.166 update broke the game's AI code in such a way that factions cannot appoint marshals for themselves, thus making gameplay and politics irritatingly peaceful.

Has this issue been touched upon in 1.167?

Greetings!

I need help!
How can I make latest patch run? Where to copy, and which proper files do I put to make it work?
The intallation exe. doesnt work!
I have 1.153 version, I want to patch it to latest version as soon as possibl! :roll:

SO I need attention!

Thanks!

Geraltoo said:
Greetings!

I need help!
How can I make latest patch run? Where to copy, and which proper files do I put to make it work?
The intallation exe. doesnt work!
I have 1.153 version, I want to patch it to latest version as soon as possibl! :roll:

SO I need attention!

Thanks!
...1.167 Full download:...
http://download2.taleworlds.com/mb_warband_setup_1167.exe

...1.167 patch:...
http://download2.taleworlds.com/mb_warband_upgrade_1100_to_1167.exe

...patch is autoupdate, so you have only to donwload and launch it...

ciauz^^,
Jab

hello i'm new to mount and blade .I wanted to download a trial version of warband 1.167 from tales world but even after trying probably some ten times i get NSIS error plz help .tnx in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom