Anachronism Addon [v5.1] ~May 28th~ *OUTDATED*

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Llew2

Cheap ass bum
Count
I am proud to announce that the Hundred Years War mod v5.1 is here!

Download the mod here.

Get the Anachronism Addon here. (Just install this into the Hundred Years War folder and let it overwrite if it asks.)

*See Description & Downloads for full details about the mod.

- Anachronism Addon May 28 -

For those who don't care about historical accuracy, this adds back in the plate armors and armored chargers and sallets. Knights use the heavy armor. All horses are back to normal strength; it'll likely be unbalanced.

There is now an option to install the addon when you download the full installer. (Note that to install it, check both the boxes.)

*Savegames are not compatible with the normal version.

v5.0
New French and English troop trees
More armors and weapons
New horses
New dialogues for companions and pretenders
Castle and town recruitment
Includes a Readme

Credits for v5.0
Garnier - Recruitment scripts
Agent Griff - dialogues
killkhergit - lod support
Lynorse - Transitional plate

Llew2 and Gandalf I love you guys! :grin: That's great news! (downloading...)

Hehe now I don't have to put old versions of mount&blade to play it. On the Cartographer's guild it says its still of version 0.751, just thought I would point that out. Thank you for your work Gandalf and Llew2.

Yeah well, hope nobody minds that I didn't noise it about beforehand, but I figured it wouldn't speed me up, and in case I wasn't able to finish it I didn't want to get anyone's hopes up.

And a wee surprise is good now and then.  :wink:

Llew2 said:
Yeah well, hope nobody minds that I didn't noise it about beforehand, but I figured it wouldn't speed me up, and in case I wasn't able to finish it I didn't want to get anyone's hopes up.

And a wee surprise is good now and then.  :wink:

It was just fine! Seems that all the mods that gather a huge hype end up being endless projects or dying. This really was the best surprise concerning m&b ever, to me at least. Seeing this mod die was the saddest thing ever :sad: (in m&B)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom