Mount & Blade: Warband serial key

Users who are viewing this thread

Bedforder

Recruit
Hey guys and potential helpers! My name is Bedforder and i have trouble with my CD key.

So recently I have been watching a mod which included freelancer in it, while it looked amazing i bought the game off steam last weekend!

So i did all the downloading, got the mod, but the mod wasn't working. This was because I didn't have the right version of Warband! The mod requires a older version of Warband, and becuse steam's games are Auto-update i cannot downgrade my game version.

Thus i downloaded the old version off of the Taleworlds website. And much to my surprise i put in my serial code and i got 'activation denied'

So i looked around the forums and there was a  a solution which i found, but didn't work. (First reply: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,227049.0.html)

This other method that this other guy said was to go into 'Registory edit' and find the 'mountandbladewarbandkeys' folder, which he then described to find an entry called 'serial_key_nw' But that wasn't there.

So im wondering how i can activate my serial code. I also did manual activation, which i completed all steps up untill i put the 'Activation code' in there. This code was even a direct copy and paste aswell, but didn't work and i got the same pop-up, 'activation denied'

I will try to do it  one more time, but ive tried to activate it more then 4 times now. (edit: Did it got the same 'activation denied' message)

By the way im new here and only know the basics of computer theory, so please be gentle with me. :razz:

I can play the game without the mod for the time being, but helping me in advance will be truly praised.

So hope to see an answer, bye!!!!  :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom