MP Other Complete French drums pack ~

Users who are viewing this thread

N3XuS

Sergeant Knight at Arms
Hello Everyone , this pack contains changed marches and charges for the French's drums. 

What can it offer to you :

- Historical songs used by "La Grande Armée" ( Guaranteed by our excellent musician Finguin).
- Brand new drums songs making the game even more intense during charges.
- A special song dedicated to the Garde Impériale such as 1er Grenadiers ( The song in question : La marche de la Garde Impériale).
- Some of the songs included were recorded on live by The Tambours of Alsace

Picture :
2012-09-22_00001.jpg

Where can you download this right away ? Right here Mister :
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/38392004/New%20French%20Drums%20marches.rar

But damn , how do I install that ?
Just take your time , extract the rar file on your desktop , go in it.
You'll see 2 texts files and one folder , simply copy these
Go to your Napoleonic Wars folder , paste it and replace both
There you go , you can enjoy the new songs.

Hope everyone enjoys , cheers.

Oh ! I didn't put it in because I don't really like this song , it gets boring.

+ you can hear in the video there is not just drums and fife playing :p

But you've replaced the old drum songs with new ones and the flute songs will sound off. Also some of those drum songs already have flutes in.

Gwyrdh said:
But you've replaced the old drum songs with new ones and the flute songs will sound off. Also some of those drum songs already have flutes in.

then take one drummer , and you're not forced to download this no ?

No I was just making a point. What if the other regiments take drummer and flautist, then you're forced to listen to mismatched songs.

Oh and I just noticed!

Col_Lucas said:
- A special song dedicated to the Garde Impériale such as 1er Grenadiers ( The song in question : La marche de la Garde Impériale).

Oh cheers you!  :mrgreen:

Vincenzo said:
Hmm, I don't really think it fits, it contains multiple drums and fifes in one sound all played by one drummer?  :smile:

Moved to released section.

I tried to have a fife and a drummer part by modifying the song with Audacity , couldn't do but the hardest work for me was to change the  code tho. There are 3 drums songs which are just drums playings and 2 other songs which are drums with other instruments.

Strings for names
Sounds for the songs

@Mr T , no problem ^^

What exactly is the La Charge one? Sounds epic, can't find it on the internets though. Lots of charges, even a la charge or two, but nothing sounding like yours.

Ograv said:
What exactly is the La Charge one? Sounds epic, can't find it on the internets though. Lots of charges, even a la charge or two, but nothing sounding like yours.

La Charge is one of my favorite song. I got it on MM and found it amazing , I dont know the name of the original song tho. Have to ask Finguin

Back
Top Bottom