Hypern?

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

blinkfan

Recruit
So I've heard from multiple people about this Hypern guy and they didn't tell me much about him does anyone know who he is?

He used to be a diplomat of Sawyer's troll-army I believe. Don't know what he's up to nowadays though. He's quite a decent guy nevertheless - I speak with him sometimes.

A nice guy I have dealt with him many times in and out of my time in he HM. He was the guy who gave me the idea to make my own regiment.

The HM was a weird place. Allot of really cool NA dudes were in it some 10 months ago. Sadly it was all overshadowed by Sayers reputation.

cenzila said:
This isnt a place to flame sawyer, or anybody else for that matter, keep it civil

in all fairness they aren't really flaming sawyer, we all know that he did troll they are just explaining what happened in the past.

Let's just say hypern is many things. Hard to say who he really is heh. What ever others think of him I've experienced his good side and he has my thanks for that

Only realy talked to him on the HM army TS a few times when we used to have a channel on it, and on Tactical Carnage when the Seccession 28th Massachusetts regiment had one on it, seemed like quite a nice person from what I seen.

Its funny that he doesn't even play the game
but more likes to think he pulls the strings for nearly all the regiments in this community in the politcal side of things.

Infact i would not be surprised if the OP of the thread is hypern himself.

:wink:

Hypern is a pedophile who have creepy cyber sex with kids that involves beastiality, we were on his steam account, well sawyer was and he was telling us about it and what this kid started chatting about was creepy 0_o

Yes! mentioned in a irrelevant thread score! I guess I am infamous

SCORE.gif

Actually yes the OP is most likely hypern.
blink56's is his username for youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBBHlImOY50&feature=plcp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom