Mount and Blade will not load, errors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello, recently after the new patches and changes with Warband, this game will not load for me either from steam, or from the download on it's regular website. I have redownloaded it multiple times, as well as have the patch from steam, but none of this seems to work for me. I've had this game for a short time, and was working pretty well before the changes.
WSE version 2.7.1 errors only works with mount and blade 1.143.
With steam, it loads, and exits automatically.
Trying to bypass the steam load and do it directly from a CRPG loader which loads either CRPG mod itself or Warband native, it says XINPUT1_3.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem. (already done that)
And from the regular download, it shows up with the XINPUT1_3.dll error again.
Thanks in advance for help.
Edit***
I do however instead of Xinput1_3.dll have XINPUT9_1_0.dll

Try to put this file in your Mount&Blade Warband folder. http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dll-files.shtml?xinput1_3
extract it so that the dll is in your folder.
mfg Zero

I have a similar problem after the new patch.  I bought it on steam during last Christmas break.
I usually play CRPG and I tried launching from steam, but it crashes and has an error. 
When I try to launch from the CRPG launcher, it gives this error:

You are running an unsupported version of Warband (WSE only supports version 1.143).
Please update or download full game from "the taleworlds website"

^It's just the download page, couldn't post b/c I'm a new user.

Does this mean that my game client is out of date? or the CRPG mod is out of date?

I tried downloading and installing the latest patch, but it said my warband game was not found on the computer.  I think this is because it is installed through steam. 

I have not tried downloading the full game installer, because I'd like to keep the game on steam. If it is the game client out of date, is it possible to patch through steam? I already have the game on keeping it up to date setting.

Back
Top Bottom