SP Musket Era Enhancement Mod. Rule your own kingdom! 1.75 final. Open mod source code.

Users who are viewing this thread

el_infante

Sergeant at Arms
With Fire and Sword Enhancement Mod (English, German)

enhancedlogo.png

- WFas Source code for modders. Read me.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/z8vlw4g4lczoahl/Sources_(v1.75).rar

- Here is the mod source code for everyone that want to improve the mod or make youself one.
- To compile the mod you have to follow this steps:
- 1) Copy all the files of 175 and Wfas Prebattle orders in a folder.
- 2) Run Modmerger_installer.py
- 3) Run build_meshes.bat
- 4) Run build_module.

If you are not an experienced modder don't get mad if you can't compile & run my mod. Now it have an error on troops (nord_footman_levelup) just fix it for a correct compilation.
I am out of modding and I barely remember all the parts of the mod, so I can't help modders everytime they want. Sorry.
If you fix bugs or you add new improvements and want to be published just send me a mail and I will upload the new version as soon as I can.

- Read me before posting!
- Tutorial is not bugged on WFaS Enhanced. It's a vanilla bug. Press tab if get stucked.
- There won't be major changes on the mod. Please don't ask for it because petitions will be ignored.
- It's not posible at the moment recruting enemy lords to the player faction.
- If you get errors like: "Can't find ani_musket.brf" "Missing texture xxx.xx" or similar you are doing it wrong. Make sure you have a legal copy of the game and make sure you have the 1.143 version.
- You can't play as Prussia on Custom Battles because I didnt code it, and I will not do. It's not the purpose of this mod.
- If you are submitting bugs please, as more descriptive you are the better for us is. Upload screenshots if possible and describe the steps to get that bug.
- There is no way to merge WFaS Enhanced with other WFaS Mods.
- I will release a .PDF manual to help new players to play WFaS Enhanced soon.

- Companion Changes
Tepes:
Dislikes -> Spakokukotsky and Oxana
Likes -> Bahyt

Spakokukotsky:
Dislikes -> Zagloba and Mamay
Likes -> Nogay

Karlsson:
Dislikes: Tepes and Algirdas
Likes -> Spakokukotsky

Fedot:
Dislikes -> Bahyt and Oxana
Likes -> Sarabun

Yelisey:
Dislikes - > Zagloba and Ingri
Likes -> Victor de Buscador

Bahyt:
Dislikes - > Varvara and Fatima
Likes -> Tepes

Algirdas:
Dislikes - > Fedot and Nogay
Likes -> Ingri

Buscador:
Dislikes - > Karlsson and Sarabun
Likes -> Tepes

Nogay:
Dislikes - > Yelisey and Fatima
Likes -> Victor de Buscador

Sarabun:
Dislikes - > Algerdas and Varvara
Likes -> Yelisei

Oxana:
Dislikes - > Karlsson and Buscador
Likes -> Ingri

Ingri:
Dislikes - > Buscador and Saraboon
Likes -> Oxana

Varvara:
Dislikes - > Tepes and Ingri
Likes -> Buscadir

Fatima:
Dislikes - > Oxana and Nogay
Likes -> Karlsson

- Mod improvements (Beta 1.80) Coming soon
- Recruiting lords to player kingdom disabled. It was not working correctly and it also was giving me headaches, so for now and as long as I don't find a solution, you can only give fiefs to companions.
- Only bugfixes. As I said, there won't be major changes on the mod.
- Castellan now appears on all of your fiefs.
- No longer storyline quests after becoming king.
- Every day there is a 10% change of releasing your companions of captivity by enemy lords or enemy fiefs.
- Mirza chambul infinte recruitment fixed.
- Firearms rebalanced like in native WFaS.
- Bows have longer range.

- Images of new map
mb4z.jpg

mb3wg.jpg

mb2cx.jpg

Prussian culture troops

uhlan.jpg

reiter.jpg

musketeern.jpg

militiapikeman.jpg

militiamusketeer.jpg

lifeguard.jpg

landsknecht.jpg

dragoond.jpg

curaissier.jpg

- New troop tree details (1.75 Beta)
trooptreedetails.jpg

Older mod improvements
- New whole map for the game.
- German translation.
- Polished landscapes.
- New custom troops and Dismounted Boyars for Muscovites (Heavy infantry with maces)
- Slavery system for players (mines).
- Prussian culture for player kingdom.
- Feminized armor models for female player characters.
- No more peace bargains.
- Now you can give your lords fiefs and also to your companions (fixed)
- New custom items.
- New custom parties (bazaars, new mercenaries)
- New starting equipment. Now, player hero start with decent stuff.
- Upgraded companions. Good starting equipment and only with useful skills. Oxana like Ingri, and Ingri like Oxana. (Before, it was Mamay and Zagloba)
- Improved party courage. No more cowardly armies. Enemies don't run away after two volleys.
- Sometimes, when bandit&deserters are near in the battle field, they merge their parties.
- Bandit heroes for bandit parties.
- Musket are no longer melee weapons and muskets can't block. Now, archers & musketeers, equip a melee weapon when the enemy is near.
- Rebalanced prisoner price for Ramun the cheap bastard and the other ransom brokers.
- New troop for crimean khanate (Sipahis)
- Enemy lords upgrade their troop tree to higher levels, and sooner.
- Player get a notification when his troops are ready to recruit on cities and castles commanders.
- New ottoman units & models from Ottoman 1453 mod.
- 100% working castellan with new options. (Peace request with another kingdoms).
- No more capitalists peace bargains.
- Possibility of giving villages to companions.
- 17th century baroque background music
- Massive entirely changed troop tree.
- New units for crimean khanate (Azap archers, Nokhor Guards, Bashi bazouks and Armored Jannisaries)
- Each prisoner management skill point gives 5% more of capturing enemy lords after a battle.
trooprangedazap.jpg

troopnokhor.jpg

troopbashibazouk.jpg

trooparmoredjannisar.jpg

- Pre Battle Orders from Lord Caba'Drin!
- Bug fixes (Need feedback, removed polish dummy lord "list heroes begin....")
- A lot of improvements from Pre Battle orders like: spear bracing (you will fear pikemen), horse archers & horse lancers fix (winged hussars are now terrible)
- Increased bullets ammo for all.
- Better bandit parties. (Larger & with new tough bandit leaders)

[Kingdom upgrades]
- Recruit your own troops for your own kingdom.
- Change your kingdom color.
- Select your kingdom culture (sweden, cossack, etc) when starting a new kingdom.
- Allowing companions to become vassals.
- Castellan for managing your kingdom.

[Graphical & Sounds]
- Sounds of suffering.
- More metal sounds
- Enhanced Musket/Pistol sounds.
- Enhanced Blood.

[Misc]
- New academy improvements!
- Mouse controlled death cam!

Mod Instructions (readme):
You can play WFaS Enhanced the same way as WFaS Native. The difference is when you become a ruler. In native WFaS you are forced to be a rebel without any options to manage your kingdom. WFaS Enhanced bring a new world order to the game allowing you to manage your kingdom.

When you capture your first city/castle, a castellan will be placed on it. Castellan have a option to convert your companions to lords. You can be a vassal of another kingdom and renounce to your oath.

Be careful with choosing your kingdom culture[/b] (sweden, cossack, crimean) because I only give one opportunity and it's only on a menu that is after conquering your first fief.

There are new options on camp menu. That options only appear when you have your own kingdom.
You can do two things:
- Change your kingdom banner.
- Change your kingdom color.

Academy improvements:
Academy work slightly different from native. You only have one opportunity for each companion. So, choose carefully the academy improvement you want.

Medicine:
+2 surgery.
+2 first aid.
+2 wound treatment.
+2 trade.

Tactic:
+2 tracking
+2 tactic
+2 engineer
+2 spotting
+2 pathfinding

War:
+2 training,
+1 ironflesh,
+1 shield
+1 power_strike
+1 weapon_master
+1 athletics
+1 riding
+1 horse_archery
+1 leadership

Suggestions for playing this mod:
- As I said, the purpose of this mod is to rule your own kingdom. Choosing a different way, like pretender quests, or storyline quest may throw unexpected bugs.
- I need feedback for the mod. If you find bugs, feel free to post here and I will fix it as soon as I can.
- Suggestions will be appreciated to improve the mod.
- WFas Enhancement options available from camp menu.

Credits: Thanks to all modders that made my mod possible.
- Sounds of suffer. http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=157494.0
- Skitarii OSP Pack. http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=68925.0
- Blood enhancement mod. http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=143179.0
- Sound and Smoke http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,169492.0.html
- More metal sounds. http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=51681.0
- Kto Death cam & Mouse controlled death cam (thanks to kt0 & Madvader and Xenoargh).
- Pre Battle Orders and Deployment from Caba'Drin. http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=142816.0
- Rubik for his Custom Commander: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=111808.0
- Paulgrr for his contribution to the mod. http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=218605.0
- Ottoman 1453 developers for giving me his permission to use their models in my mod. http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=173313.0
- Gabrilduro Old Frontier models. http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/board,211.0.html
- Frell's Khazak Armor Pack http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=199361.0
- Narf Resources. http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=119352.0

Disclaimer:

No savegame compatibility with older versions.

Download link:

Cumulative patch for 1.75:

You need to add. Feel free to answer if you cannot do any.

-Troop customization to allowing player create own custom troops for different strategies and tactics.
-Flatter terrain with denser woods.

Thank you for reading my requests. Good modding !  :smile:

edit. And yes ! Allowing to recruit Finnish troops as mercenaries, they are tough. :grin:

Daricas said:
You need to add. Feel free to answer if you cannot do any.

-Troop customization to allowing player create own custom troops for different strategies and tactics.
-Flatter terrain with denser woods.

Thank you for reading my requests. Good modding !  :smile:

edit. And yes ! Allowing to recruit Finnish troops as mercenaries, they are tough. :grin:

Hello Daricas! That is not the purpose of my mod, but I have some ideas on mind about custom troops, mercenaries, etc. Im thinking about removing mercenaries, i don't like them at all, and adding merc troops to factions. (Tatar to crimean, etc). Suggestions are ever welcome.

Bertanx said:
Awesome! I will be waiting for future updates.

Im finishing a more stable version. :wink: And I will release it very soon! :wink:

Not bad, at least we have a kingdom to do in wfas..
Another option is to recuit enemy lord as well, hope it can implement into it..
So the companion will recuit their own troops in some time?

But when i overwrite your enchanted mod with the native with some tweaks, will it remove the tweaks i made or it will not?

iicecube said:
Not bad, at least we have a kingdom to do in wfas..
Another option is to recuit enemy lord as well, hope it can implement into it..
So the companion will recuit their own troops in some time?

But when i overwrite your enchanted mod with the native with some tweaks, will it remove the tweaks i made or it will not?

- Companions recruit from the faction you choose when becoming a lord.
- If you overwrite my mod, it won't work.

News! News!
New update. Beta 1.15.

This mods name should be "Common Sense". Im so impressed that someone is really trying to do something good and come up with it...  :smile:

Hey ! Try to ask if you could have those new clothes and stuff from mod Deluge, in your mod. :grin:

Daricas said:
This mods name should be "Common Sense". Im so impressed that someone is really trying to do something good and come up with it...  :smile:

Hey ! Try to ask if you could have those new clothes and stuff from mod Deluge, in your mod. :grin:

If they give me permission to use their stuff in my mod, I will implement it. Thanks. :wink:

My game just freezes in super fast forward when i finish a battle.
Same happened to several of my friends.
I can't do anything and upon restarting the game it just loads it at that point and i am stuck with watching everything run past me at superspeed.

Wololo said:
I can't do anything and upon restarting the game it just loads it at that point and i am stuck with watching everything run past me at superspeed.

That is very annoying. Do you have the latest WFaS version? I am testing every update I upload and on my computer everything is fine. I don't understand what happen to you and your friends. If you can upload images it will help me to fix that bugs.

If you are updating from a previous version of WFaS Enhanced you have to:
- Delete the mod folder.
- Start again. (Copy&Paste "Ogniem I Mieczem", change the folder name, extract mod files into it.. etc)

Edit:
Fixed.

Great! We were really looking forward to it. Does anyone know if battletime works with fire and sword?

Update 1.25beta.

Several bug from 1.20beta fixed. I need feedback, someone to test this version from a clean install and check this:

Death cam don't work... something better will come soon.

Alright ill quickly try it.

Edit: Alright it works now. Didnt try the deathcam, but it is at least playable now.

Back
Top Bottom