Europa Universalis 3,game out of Sync.

Users who are viewing this thread

dankm85

Recruit
I keep getting a error message #error game out of Sync."
The first day and second it went fine. But then i started getting these errors and after a short while the game crashes.

The Multiplayer aspect is broken. All players have to completely restart the game, load the save and reconnect just for this to happen gain and redo the process.

Using Hamachi to connect.

Please help

Regards

So you already have the solution, you just don't like it? Too bad. Are you guys patched up? Maybe one of the more recent patches makes this problem less common. It will still occur sometimes, though.

We already have the solution? No . It should not do that constantly its broken or something is wrong which im trying to figure out. And its not just "sometimes" its constantly. The time span of the crashes are, from the very start of the campain then with in 1-3 ingame years.
Sometimes months and even days.

All players should not have to restart the entire game with in a coulple of minutes and do it over and over again.

Thats why im on diffrent forums trying to seek advice.

Ive been asking around and browsing google.

Its fully updated to. All latest patches.

Regards

Hmm, are you using any mods, or do any of you have modded files? If not, try re installing, in our MP game, which has 5+ peeps, we almost never go out of sync.
Long story sohrt-  it's your fault, not the game's.

Im not blaiming the game itself im just saying that something is wrong, Iknow that it works ive seen lets plays multiplayer games on Youtube. I just cant make sense of it. It should work.

Im here looking for advice after all for just that reason.

Nope im not using any mods at all.

Its a Steam game so it keeps it self updated fully. And i checked with the other players its the exact same version we are using. Ive tried starting it through Steam and from the game luancher it self from the computer. It has not made a diffrence.

Ive had someone help me forward a port that did not work, ive tried all the ways i and we can think of. We are either 2 or 3 trying to play diffrent campain but it always acts the same way regardless if there is 2 or 3 players.

An when playing other games i have no problems connecting to them. So why cant i do it here?

Regards

I cant connect or use a Metaserver either.Ive registered to the site, and registerd all the Cd keys. Still can log on

Cheers

Steam is screwy with EU3, especially if some purchased through steam, and others did not.

right click on the game in your library, and turn auto updates off. Now go tot he launcher, and redownload the 5.1 patch from there. It should work now. If not, try reinstalling.

Metaserver can be annoying sometimes, jsut use hamachi.

I just tried it and when i open the Luacher and look for updates it cannot find the website its supposed to direct to.
I googled it and downloaded the update directly but it says when im trying to patch it that it cant find it.The game

Cheers

Yea i tried that aswell. Whould not work lol. Makes not much sense.

One thing im currently going to try is to uninstall my Steam Purchhased game and see what to do

Not what but im all out of ideas lol

Back
Top Bottom