Error: Kicked from Server.

Users who are viewing this thread

Since recently, every time I join a server, regardless of the mod activated, I am kicked from it almost instantaneously. I have tried adjusting the graphical settings, reinstalling, removing the firewall, etc and no resolution appears. On a rare occasion, it actually allows me to remain within the game for thirty minutes or more without kicking me out but this is scarcely the case and out of many attempts, this has happened only three times. It all began with the Vikingr mod but now this error applies to every mod and every server entered. Any solutions?

<"Error: Kicked from server.">

Bjorn the Bloody said:
  Since recently, every time I join a server, regardless of the mod activated, I am kicked from it almost instantaneously. I have tried adjusting the graphical settings, reinstalling, removing the firewall, etc and no resolution appears. On a rare occasion, it actually allows me to remain within the game for thirty minutes or more without kicking me out but this is scarcely the case and out of many attempts, this has happened only three times. It all began with the Vikingr mod but now this error applies to every mod and every server entered. Any solutions?

Same thing happens to me, can only join the odd match for about 15 min max, hopefully we both get an answer soon

have you bought a game ? , if you did did you give your serial to anyone ? if you did he or she might used it on his or her pc  and shared it online so a lot of people used it , you wonder why I am asking this ? simple server will not allow two players to be together on same server with same serial key . :mrgreen:
So it kicks one of them when other one joins

Maybe someone starts a poll in the game to kick you again and again because you can't kill or because you have a slow internet. That thing always happen to me.  :oops:

@phantom96
I bought the game legal, and give the key to nobody.

i disabled my firewalls and connect my pc directly to my modem but nothing help.

Pls need an answer! i wanna play this game!

aronccs said:
Maybe someone starts a poll in the game to kick you again and again because you can't kill or because you have a slow internet. That thing always happen to me.  :oops:

@phantom96
I bought the game legal, and give the key to nobody.

i disabled my firewalls and connect my pc directly to my modem but nothing help.

Pls need an answer! i wanna play this game!

this maybe right answer , maybe your modem does not have stable internet and your ping is too high

I play other online games were i can see my ping, and it is not high (only 40ms =D) I think this isnt to much.

Pokerguthix said:
I play other online games were i can see my ping, and it is not high (only 40ms =D) I think this isnt to much.

you are right :grin:I think you need someone who has more skill than me , try reporting your bug here http://bugs.taleworlds.com/ or e-mail their support

Bjorn the Bloody said:
It all began with the Vikingr mod but now this error applies to every mod and every server entered. Any solutions?

Just a possible solution (can't be sure since I don't use that mod  :wink:) but this mod may have modified a file in your documents or the profile.dat in Roaming under your User folder.  Try uninstalling Warband and running a registry cleaner program, then reinstall.  If this is caused by some leftover data or file a registry cleanup should fix it.  If it doesn't you might want to delete all the items in the Documents/Warband folder that aren't savegame related.

And really people should run registry cleaners more often anyway, it fixes a lot of problems with slowdown and other issues on older systems (mine included).

aronccs said:
So this is forum for recruits huh? :grin:

Well lots of lurkers join the forums in this section, someone has an issue, they've had the same one, join and comment accordingly.  It's like Facebook, everyone loves to complain together.  Or every now and then someone actually has a solution and joins to post that.

I joined a couple weeks ago to help someone who had an actual hardware problem, that and I've had to fix my own Warband and other games so often I know most of the quick fixes  :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom