Captain Co-Op party size limit

Users who are viewing this thread

RedSeven

Recruit
Is there any way to mod this? I really don't like how they're forcing us to only have like 6 people. I want to be able to have like 10 or 20 guys in my squad, like in captain team deathmatch.

RedSeven said:
Is there any way to mod this? I really don't like how they're forcing us to only have like 6 people. I want to be able to have like 10 or 20 guys in my squad, like in captain team deathmatch.

Use this in your server config.

set_squad_size NUMBER

Profanwolf said:
RedSeven said:

set_squad_size NUMBER

doesnt work wrong command

Profanwolf said:
RedSeven said:

set_squad_size NUMBER

You got me happy a second... but it doesn't work :sad:

And same for other captain modes. The only limiting thing you need is money! of course limit can be optional if huge armies reduce network performance etc.

An old topic but I'm sure people still want to know how.
By using the module system to edit the module or download the files at http://tiny.cc/Files
[list type=decimal]
[*]Download the module system from https://www.taleworlds.com/en/Games/FireAndSword/Download
[*]Open module_mission_templates.py in the module system folder.
[*]Find (Ctrl + F) the line with "assign, "$g_multiplayer_squad_size", 6" (or line 11484) edit the value 6 to whatever you want as the squad size.
[/list]
This doesn't change the amount of enemy bots that spawn so if you want to change this:
[list type=decimal]
[*]Open module_scripts.py in the module system folder.
[*]Find the line "(add_visitors_to_current_scene, ":spawned_troop_entry_point", ":spawned_troop_no", ":spawned_troop_count", 1, -1)".
[*]Copy that line and paste it under it. pasting it once will double the enemy bots, twice triples and so on (there is probably a better way to do this).
[/list]
To get this onto your server:
[list type=decimal]
[*]Open module_into.py in the module system folder.
[*]set the export_dir  to = "output/" and save it.
[*]Create a folder called output in the module system folder.
[*]run the build_module.bat
[*]Now in the output folder you should many txt files, copy these.
[*]Navigate into your server module folder you are using, default is "\Modules\Ogniem i Mieczem".
[*]Paste and overwrite the txt files from the folder output/ into here.
[*]Run your server.
[*]Does it work??
[*]Enjoy.
[/list]

I think what is making it not work is this line in the command prompt: 'python' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.
I do not know if this line is the real problem: Could Not Find C:\Users\(name)\Pictures\better coop\WFaS Module_system 1.143*\.pyc
It seems I need to convert something into a .pyc? I'm sure I followed all steps correctly...

Woyeyeh said:
I think what is making it not work is this line in the command prompt: 'python' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.
I do not know if this line is the real problem: Could Not Find C:\Users\(name)\Pictures\better coop\WFaS Module_system 1.143*\.pyc
It seems I need to convert something into a .pyc? I'm sure I followed all steps correctly...

Just download the files at the link I gave and stick them in your servers module.

BoydT44 said:
Woyeyeh said:

Just download the files at the link I gave and stick them in your servers module.

I am trying to change the settings that were in that file. I would like to be able to change friendly bot numbers and  enemy wave size but having the same problem Woyeyeh had.

Back
Top Bottom