BEFORE ASKING ABOUT ALLIANCES TRADE AGREEMENTS AND DEFENSEIVE PACTS READ THIS!

Users who are viewing this thread

pokerrkidd

Ok so some questions keep appearing on the FAQ and it is bugging the hell out of me. One of the most common is I have a NAP with swadians (or nords or rhodoks or someone else) and good relations but I cant ask them for a trade agreement (or Alliance or defense pact).

Okey people here is how it works. You own yer own kingdom  you have to appoint a companion or prominent noblemen or your wife as you advisor or something anyways from hear you talk to them (it must be wife or companion the prominent guy don't do anything useful) the option to express your goodwill as one monarch to another. Now if you get them to respond with giving you a title and your companion doesn't return saying " King so and so Merely adresses you as (character name) omitting any tiotle this does not constitute recognition to your authority " then you willl be recognized as a monarch and if you have a nap with someone you will also have the power to talk to you advisor person and they will say you can make a trade agreement.  If you make that then you can ask for a defense pact. And if you have a defense pact then you can ask for an alliance. Hope this help out.

Also one more thing if you want to up rewnown fast throw feasts while your kingdom is at war. you get 20 or so in about 3 days. if in peace though it last a long time and costs a lot for the stuff.

good stuff.

Also:

The easiest way I have found to be recognised is to ensure you are at WAR with the Kingdom you are beseaching's enemies. Otherwise, even with maximum RTR and relation with the Kingdom they will still probably not recognise you.

And the order of treaty degradation and precedence is Alliance > Defensive Pact > Trade Treaty > Non-aggression Pact, with each tier degrading after 20 days. An alliance will also mean each partner nation will immediately declare war on each other's enemies; there is no player choice in this. A defensive pact will only cause entry into a war for a future declaration and not for existing wars.

thanks Coruskane now this is almost a full guide on how to deal with other factions and there $%*@ kings

I'm pretty sure this options are still a bit screwed up. I'm at war with Nords. They still have all their lands. All lords are in my dungeon. I have 99 rtr. King ragnar is lurking all alone around Tihr, surrounded by my army.
He won't recognize me as king neither will he agree with peace.
Is something wrong or do all mods of warband make it impossble to be recognized as king? It's really annoying.

He keeps denying my offers for a trade agreement/defensive pact. Is there anything i can do to increase my chances?

Back
Top Bottom