Warband Server List

Users who are viewing this thread

Ekizel

Recruit
I've searched for this problem, nothing that came back seemed to be useful /  help.
I'm on the steam copy of M&B:Warbands, and can't get the server list to appear.

I've tried:

Disabling firewalls / antivirus, both on computer and router
Verifying local files (steam client)
Reinstalling the game
Using the torrent installation

in the rgl_log folder there are a bunch of the following error:

Main server search response: <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01//EN""http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/strict.dtd">
<HTML><HEAD><TITLE>Bad Request</TITLE>
<META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" Content="text/html; charset=us-ascii"></HEAD>
<BODY><h2>Bad Request</h2>
<hr><p>HTTP Error 400. The request is badly formed.</p>
</BODY></HTML>

Both of my friends are also on steam copies and can see the server list just fine, any ideas?

Im having server problems to, i have checked everything, firewall, virus program, unistalld,  bu i still cant find any when i press "find servers" or "Refresh"
It just says somthing like "searching for servers" then it stops, with no servers as a result.

Another thing is that my friend got he game today from steam and he can see the servers fine.

My biggest suspect: WINDOWS 7 >:O

Yes. I've also tried reinstalling through the non-steam client.  I've also been looking for some way to connect to a server without using the server list.

Upon further inspection it's an identical error to the OP's, assuming that is the actual error log for both of us and not just something that happens.

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01//EN""http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/strict.dtd">

<HTML><HEAD><TITLE>Bad Request</TITLE>

<META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" Content="text/html; charset=us-ascii"></HEAD>

<BODY><h2>Bad Request</h2>

<hr><p>HTTP Error 400. The request is badly formed.</p>

I too cant play.

****ing patch 1.104  on 7.04.2010 make this. Hhhahahahhahahhahhahahahahhahahahhahahhaha.
Patch who make bugs? Yeah, only on TALEWORDLS.... -.-

1.105 is newest, try that patch.

Seriously, do I have to say it again? DONT COMPLAIN TO TALEWORLDS, YOU'LL GET THE COMPLETE GAME WITHOUT BUGS!
Just wait...

OFMG ...
Man, this game work only with steam. So i DONT CANT PLAY without patches. I must install patch and then can play.

Complete game - okey. But now they upload patch who destroy game. So what? Talewords = hackers who destroy game? -.-

I have the same problem as well... in vista there was no problem but in windows 7 there is... did all the stuff like turning the firewall off etc... no luck....

One guy I know has got just the same problem - he bought the original version but the server list is always empty (even after reinstalling the game several times and checking the antivirus). No one really knows how to solve this?

I'm bumping this topic because it seems many individuals, including people on the bug forum seem to think that I AM THE ONLY ONE WITH THIS PROBLEM and continue to write it off on something occurring on my end.

The only thing on my end that it seems it could possibly be is my ISP blocking the ports necessary.

Please do the following:

1.  REPOST HERE if you are still having this NO SERVERS LIST APPEARING problem.
2.  State the name of your ISP, since perhaps they are blocking the ports Warband is using.

1. I AM STILL HAVING THIS PROBLEM.
2. CHARTER COMMUNICATIONS

Back
Top Bottom