ZORRO...a forgotten hero!!!

Will "The Son of Zorro" Character be added? (vote and comment, pls)

• Yes, I loved the old Tv series and it would be cool to have Zorro!!

Votes: 25 53.2%
  • Yes, I watched some movies and telefilms on him, please do it

Votes: 10 21.3%
  • Yes, even if I am not a big fan of Zorro....didn t see much about him

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • No, I never liked that stuff

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • I do not absolutely care about stuff like this!!!

Votes: 2 4.3%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

GABRILDURO

Grandmaster Knight
A little out of 1860s context, this ...but , you know...I was spending some time with my family on youtube and all the sudden ....THERE! ...I found this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlBDWwt38C0&feature=related

And my kids went like..."ohh dad...don t get lost in that old stuff now... :roll:"

Then they remembered this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=SbPBi77CTtI&NR=1

..and that I made them watch the whole Zorro saga when they were little....and they wanted to see more and went like: " HEY, remember that ??!! We were watching it a long time ago, Pa'...do you still have it??!! Can we watch it again??!! " :shock:

I ADORED Zorro and liked so much the GOOD image and likeble character of the Great Guy Williams, that I always liked the good destroying the bad, as the Telefilm would teach...and wanted to grow mustache when grown up...and call Diego my son!!! (...I didn t then, and prefered Gabriele...but my son said he likes Diego better!!  :twisted: )

Ok ok ok...only old fellows like me can remember all this...but I had to post it...also because my son asked me if I could add a Zorro somwhere and...well...why not ??!! ...The Son of Zorro would perfectly fit the 1860s period, actually...
I already made my son happy adding a Rintintin wolf dog in the mod....I just need a Mask and a cape ....and maybe a wip, to make ...a modern ZORRO!! ...like in some old Comics that I read in the 70s here in Italy.

07+Aug.+30+02.39.jpg
01+Aug.+30+01.10.jpg

Chilled??  :eek:

Gab

PS...Two more things still:
1 - did you see how proud his son is of his dad?  :oops:
2 - ...and the athletic perfomances that him and his stuntman would perform? ...No cheats made with PC at that time.... :cool:
Any comment/vids/pics on old Disney Zorro, with Guy Williams, are very welcome!!

More companions is allways a plus, and the idea of Zorro is just badass! im all for it, great idea :smile:

Hey gab if you ever want to find yourself a good comedy about Zorro try to find (this is a hard one as my family has been searching for it forever!) "Zorro: the Gay blade"  It is HILARIOUS! Premise of the movie is that Zorro gets into an accident of sorts and broke his leg. But he cannot quit being zorro so he asks his twin brother to take over for him. Only thing is. his brother is gay and you find him using instead of the standard black outfit with bright colors like yellow pink etc. Oh its a good one and I recommend it.

Dellivis, i have a way of aquiring that movie, if you'd like i could figure out a way to send it to you aswell :smile:

Roger, i skipped through it kinda quickly to see what its about and it did seem funny, got a mate though who'd kill me if i saw this kinda movie without him :grin:

...."Zorro: the Gay blade" ....mmmh

..NO COMMENT! .. :twisted:

No, I imagine that was funny.  :wink:

Hope you weren t thinking to add THAT Zorro in my mod??!!
HAH! ...some ppl lamented the small number of women in my mods...
j
....imagine if I d add a gay Zorro!  :eek:

Gab

Oh mamma mia ...that sounds like an order!!  :shock: :shock:

But don t worry...of course I agree with that!
Has to be as close to Guy Williams as possible!!  :cool:
THAT will request a NEW strip mask model for the eyes only, though....
With holes for the eyes....

If I add a black bandanna, instead, I can use what I have in 1860s already.

We will see...
Other issues on the 1860s mod are more important...hehehe...right?  :mrgreen:

gab

Captured Joe said:
GABRILDURO said:
Oh mamma mia ...that sounds like an order!!  :shock: :shock:
Please interpret it rather as a plea!
Hahah...sure.
But that is why I ALWAYS use smiles (the funny faces) cuz I don t  want ppl to misunderstand me.
I used to hate them, but then Alan De Soison taught me what a help they can be in an international forum, see  :wink:

Gab
PS ...my kids consider me a very cool dad cuz not many fathers in their 40/50s use smileys!!!  :twisted:

Ciao Admy!!!  :razz:
Ohh, mamma mia...considering that he was in his 60s in 1840s....that would mean that he'd be arond 80 yo in my Mod!!!  :shock:
Sure you want a Zorro that might pee in his pants or get his back locked while fighting the bad guys??!!
hahahahaha  :mrgreen:
Gab

Haha please add that Gabri  :grin:!
In denmark though we have a famous 89 year old windsurfer, im sure Zorro with his magnificent form could compete :wink:

Hahaha....
Jeees guys, look at the many posts up above:  it just came out that my poor 1860s Zorro should be an Old and Gay dude ....that surfs against his enemies??!!  :mrgreen:

Cannot wait till your guys fantasy will imagine how the son of Sgt. Garcia should look like in this whole story !!!!  :shock:

Gab  :wink:
BF...what about some pics of that Oldie? I m curious now... :grin:

Back
Top Bottom