Zorn

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScientiaExcelsa

Master Knight
Zorn said:
Hey Scipio, I was banned about a week ago from the U.S servers while i was away. You might recall a player who went by the name of "Black" or "Blackman", from what i heard anyways. I found out  due to his deuchbaggery my bro got me banned from every single U.S server on M&B WB. I would greatly appreciate it if you could lift the ban on me, I  sincerely apologies for his actions and hope you can give me another chance.

-Zorn

Got that PM just now.  I replied:

I'll talk to the other admins about it, and do what I can.  I was the admin who banned your account, by the way.  I remember being a bit surprised that you would act in such a way, since you have no history of it.

Personally, I believe him, and have no problem with getting him unbanned.  Any reason I shouldn't?

Well, the Zorn/Black/whatever that played at the time got his ban justly. If he was it, I'd say keep him banned. However he now claims it was his brother. Can't say anything about that, because I didn't see him playing before.

I say, unban him, caution him not to lend out his account and inform him that another ban-worthy violation will see him banned for good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom