Need More Info zooming in causes crashes

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.
i was faceing crashes every time i started a particularly large battle and it wasnt until i realized that every time it crash i was about to shoot an arrow did it hit me. zooming in greatly increases the chance of a crash. i have the perk "eagle eye" which increases my zoom so that probably makes things more difficult but regardless unbinding my zoom button reduced my crash rate

i was faceing crashes every time i started a particularly large battle and it wasnt until i realized that every time it crash i was about to shoot an arrow did it hit me. zooming in greatly increases the chance of a crash. i have the perk "eagle eye" which increases my zoom so that probably makes things more difficult but regardless unbinding my zoom button reduced my crash rate
Good day! I suggest you try the recommendations of the developers. I also recommend trying to disable mods.

Hi! Unfortunately, we cannot offer technical support for modded games and we need to be sure that mods aren't causing the problems. Check out our full statement regarding modding related issues. Could you please try removing all of your mods following the instructions on this article and reproduce this again? Thanks!

even when i disabled mods the crash rate does not decrease. i tested that way back in 1.5.6 but since the problem persists inconsistently even now i doubt mods changed anything

Can you please try after removing the mods completely instead of disabling them? Could you upload the unmodded save file to upload.taleworlds.com if the problem persists? Please include the link to this thread in the description box on the upload website so I can identify it.

Back
Top Bottom