Zombiedämmerung [NW M]

Which gamemode are you looking forward to the most?

• Zombie Panic

Votes: 33 23.1%
  • Zombie Escape

Votes: 36 25.2%
  • Redoubt

Votes: 16 11.2%
  • Cleanup

Votes: 16 11.2%
  • Art of Defence

Votes: 42 29.4%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Goker said:
Moved back to the NW:Mods boards as it was announced that the NW boards are not to be removed.
:grin:
Good, for I shall not hurt burn my eyes any further. Their forum's background colour is was ruining my eyes!

Atm you can only find the map (Russian_Village_Night) when you select conquest game type mode,you Might be able to edit it to Tdm but I don't know  :???:

Are there any servers hosting this now on NW? I am trying to find them, if not, can you give me the files to host them myself, on your terms, I can host them privately with just my friends or publicly if you want, its hard finding the servers due to them just having original names if there is any. Also, can you make this mod by Jan/Feb 2013 at the most for Lite Version as we don't want to wait forever!

Did you get some of the ideas from this and if not, you should take some from it as this is what servers usually do: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,241793.0.html

Server only runs when I need testers.
And I won't release the lite version till the full version has been out for a while. So no you won't get that anytime soon.

I have an entire group dedicated to Partizan Zombies now, we have limited the slots to 100 on each server to reduce any lag, as lag on a zombie server would ruin the game. Partizan_Zombies_01 and Partizan_Zombies_02 are the servers, the faster you get this mod, the faster we will make it serverside for both servers and start to train our members for it. We are not a regiment or clan, just a group dedicated to this.

Fast forward 182 days and the lite version of my script is running on the 77y_zombie_server
Feel free to check it out!
We have more things in store soon, check out our trailer;

Back
Top Bottom