Zombiedämmerung [NW M]

Which gamemode are you looking forward to the most?

• Zombie Panic

Votes: 33 23.1%
  • Zombie Escape

Votes: 36 25.2%
  • Redoubt

Votes: 16 11.2%
  • Cleanup

Votes: 16 11.2%
  • Art of Defence

Votes: 42 29.4%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Sunday 2PM GMT (british time), public test!

Any more custom maps are welcome, make sure you send them to me before sunday!

So far I've got Mack's, Temuzu's and one I made myself today. (But I am a really bad mapper, so don't expect much!)

For Moogs:
C2B6BB0440DDDD593569BBDCD05ECDD86D6D86FF

MaHuD said:
Fog, anyone?
547806EBA3EF9931AE835096B4703C56DB0E917D

Any suggestions? Darker? Different color? less / more?
Tell me!

MaHuD. That's sort of what I wanted to do on my map, but I wanted to make it night time with dark fog, almost like smoke. can you message me on how to do that?
At least the fog if you don't know hot to do the other two.

Fog scares me! Full and Extra invasion have these night time maps, and a lot of dark fog, you can't even see the person 9 feet from you. But too much fog will mean we can't find the targets if you're a zombie.

I wish you luck gentlemen, used to love playing this after 95th training, was a perfect way to unwind.

Certainly looking forward to 'Art of Defense' the most, an epic volley against a huge horde of zombie bots is something Iv always wanted to see.

I know I could play invasion and play as the settlers, but its not quite the same.

Niftyeye said:
I wish you luck gentlemen, used to love playing this after 95th training, was a perfect way to unwind.

You should definitely try and come tomorrow afternoon to the get together then Nifty.

I agree with Menelaos, would get very annoying for the zombies.

I will try a darker fog but with more spacing. Thanks for the feedback!
Xeroth said:
MaHuD said:
Fog, anyone?
547806EBA3EF9931AE835096B4703C56DB0E917D

Any suggestions? Darker? Different color? less / more?
Tell me!

MaHuD. That's sort of what I wanted to do on my map, but I wanted to make it night time with dark fog, almost like smoke. can you message me on how to do that?
At least the fog if you don't know hot to do the other two.
There are some scene props that control the fog and day/night, but I am overriding those at the moment.

MaHuD said:
Installation Instructions:

1) Copy napoleonic wars module
2) rename it to NW_Zombie_Panic_Dev
3) Copy the contents of the rar file so that they overwrite the files in the NW_Zombie_Panic_Dev folder. (Make sure that you don't make a subfolder instead)
4) You should be done

download link:
http://wikisend.com/download/171242/NW_Zombie_Panic_Dev.rar

Really hyped for this mod, really nice work so far  :grin:

Just a suggestion, classes for zombies.
The normal zombie
one class could be a tank like class - increased health , slow, little bit more hitting power.
sprinter - fast, lowered health, same hitting damage
The Butcher - same speed and health but throws body parts (also can restock ammo by killing humans, or something like that) But has no melee weapon.

All I got for now :razz:
Also last note, If possible you Unlock the classes from how many kills or amount of damage you do and maybe a cap on how many there (prevent a horde of tanks)

I've recently started mapping and I made a Zombie map for the 1er, If your still looking for maps I can give you it.
Here is some screenshots:
CfjMM.jpg
Qti6K.jpg
KSlo3.jpg
i7qnH.jpg
5MxtL.jpg
0Ql1g.jpg

The map does have alot of foliage however we managed to play with 120 bots on the server with minimal lagg so It should be fine playing zombie.
The map I redesigned is Russian_Village night - conquest. we found that running conquest was a better gamemode than TDM.

Back
Top Bottom