Zombie Onslaught Tower Defence (WIP 0.86 - Demo Updated)

Users who are viewing this thread

Espressokuppi said:
EDIT: Another crash. 1st level, before that I restarted game couple of times (damn overhelming zombie forces :evil: ). Placed soldier, gave it teargas (or maybe granades, not sure), placed another soldier next to it, gave it molotov, zombies came, and when 2nd soldier started shooting:
Error said:
Runtime error 302 - Sprite does not exist at line 3582
Yeah, got that one myself a couple of times. It seems to happen when a molotov is thrown and hits the ground, so I would assume it's from the molotov explosion sprite.

EDIT: and yeah, the game does seem to have gotten quite a bit more difficult. Maybe that's just due to me not being able to use molotovs at the moment though. :razz:

Thanks for the reports.  Sorry about that, I've fixed them now and lowered the difficulty a bit.
Re-uploaded.

No need to be sorry, It is still beta :wink: Ok, update made the game much more playable! I also spotted couple of new bugs (not critical), this time I was able to report them correctly on game forums.

Appreciate it.  As soon as I recover from the holiday rush I'll get back on it.  The next major thing to fix is to use timer rather than frames-per-second actions.  At the moment if you're getting less than 60 fps, your soldiers will be shooting slower than they should be, while the zombies move at normal speed (as they're already on timer based movement).

Thank you! I look forward to it! I must look like a spammer, 28.57% of all the posts on the White Anvil forums are done by me :???:

wow...
looking for M&B stuff, end up spending 4 hours playing this!
Might be a dead thread though...
anyways, great fun! gets better the longer you play (i like the achievments)
I got to at least level 16 somewhere somehow...
my only gripe (besides incomplete graphics) is it gets ridiculous when a normal zombie has 1700+ health (and everything else has like 5000 or 12000 health); maybe quantity vs quality?

love it!

Thanks, it's definitely unbalanced.  I've tried getting back into it a few times but haven't had the motivation yet.  I'll get to it eventually :???:

Here's an explosion I've been working on for the grenades etc, got a few other effects done as well:

explosion.gif

It will run at normal speed ingame.

well
i got pretty far... level 23+ with 900+ resources (no buildings like command post, but i had artillary)
maybe you can buy more land? lol
and i found a glitch/cheat
As long as both exits are not block, you can 'quarentine' zombies, and then they don't move...
also got a glitch with setting sound to 0.
Hope you find motivation!

Back
Top Bottom