ZHG / Zendar Hunters Guild [non-competitive] / now with 100% more poll story

"The wizard is cursing us! Ruuuuuuuun", they scream and scatter like flies. Sadly for you, one guy's

• Die.

Votes: 42 20.1%
  • Burn to death.

Votes: 89 42.6%
  • Perish.

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Decease.

Votes: 35 16.7%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Gragnok said:
tmos said:
jonny_pidgeon said:
I kid

You're a melons, not a kid.

So your suggesting that Melons dont age they just exist in a permanent state of Adult meloness with no ageing process and no children?

Madness!!

There is no adulthood or childhood, just glorious Melonness .

P.S. : If T.V. shows taught me anything it's to choosse the mystery box or what is behind the mystery curtain. I choose you, mystery box.

hope they had a nice time :wink: although as Nireco pointed out when the nice man from paradox joined the server he bought a bow an axe a sword and no arrows lol....

ZHG TDM is now hosted in Germany rather than Paris due to the French data centre being crap.

As a result it has a new IP address and if it was previously in your favourites section it will have vanished and will need to be added again.

Just a message incase people were wondering where it had gone :smile:

Hope to see you in game soon.

quite possibly. The reason for the move was the the data centre in france had another episode of constant server instability and crashing so a move to germany was the best option as i was sick of them having poor up time/stability

Gragnok said:
ZHG TDM is now hosted in Germany rather than Paris due to the French data centre being crap.

As a result it has a new IP address and if it was previously in your favourites section it will have vanished and will need to be added again.

Just a message incase people were wondering where it had gone :smile:

Hope to see you in game soon.

Dis good news.

Not for me, the german one is laggy :S Seems like hosted on a 286. Even ping is bigger 27->55

One of my favourite servers by the way

Regards and thanks for keeping this wonderful server up

well yes of course a location change will alter ping thats unavoidable :sad: But i dont lag on the server at all :O so im sorry if it lags for you but there is no reason a 36 slot server should lag as Jest has always ensured that it runs on good hardware.

Back
Top Bottom