ZHG / Zendar Hunters Guild [non-competitive] / now with 100% more poll story

"The wizard is cursing us! Ruuuuuuuun", they scream and scatter like flies. Sadly for you, one guy's

• Die.

Votes: 41 19.9%
  • Burn to death.

Votes: 87 42.2%
  • Perish.

Votes: 43 20.9%
  • Decease.

Votes: 35 17.0%

• Total voters

tmos

Knight at Arms
WB
Best answers
Arcas Nebun said:
Finally, van... it took you some time  :shock:
Well, errr... the forum was down all the time  :wink:

@inox - we have already planned sth for next WE - you should see tomorrow ... maybe the one afterwards. But we are defitely interested. But we need to get in shape first :grin:

Thel

tmos said:
Well, errr... the forum was down all the time  :wink:
Omg yes I was about to go on strike, the forum was unavailable for daysssss.
Edit: Van - getting into shape meaning I should eat way less sugar before clan matches and stop skipping through enemy lines shouting at the top of my lungs in Teamspeak SHINEY ARMOUR?????????????

tmos

Knight at Arms
WB
Best answers
Thel said:
Edit: Van - getting into shape meaning I should eat way less sugar before clan matches and stop skipping through enemy lines shouting at the top of my lungs in Teamspeak SHINEY ARMOUR?????????????
:shock: no, as long you still live after you skipped through their lines (and some of them preferably don't anymore), it's fine :razz:

Delarin joined Zendar Hunters Guild - which makes us 21 now :O

but some of them are
PsykoOps said:
Still here... almost...barely...  :shock:
:wink:

Nosfe

Squire
Best answers
PsykoOps said:
Yeah, where have you been psyko?

And this thread is on 5th page!?! We should play with CoR more often, maybe they can teach us forum-spamming.

tmos

Knight at Arms
WB
Best answers
Nosfe said:
PsykoOps said:
Yeah, where have you been psyko?

And this thread is on 5th page!?! We should play with CoR more often, maybe they can teach us forum-spamming.
Outerspace :razz:

You need to learn that  :shock: Maybe we could adress this on a clan training :mrgreen:

Blixn

Grandmaster Knight
WBNWVC
Best answers
What's wrong with me?! I should be here spamming!

And, where is everybody?

inox_ionizer

Baron
Best answers
Oh, you guys have some decent forumspammers, but I guess I could provide one tip; to win the game, you're supposed to spam your own thread, not ours. But by all means, we heartily appreciate the help.

tmos said:
@inox - we have already planned sth for next WE - you should see tomorrow ... maybe the one afterwards. But we are defitely interested. But we need to get in shape first :grin:
I'm not quite sure I understand. Are you saying we should see next week?

Kittenhuffer

Sergeant Knight at Arms
WBVC
Best answers
Blixn said:
And, where is everybody?
That's a difficult question for me to answer considering I'm not everybody. I'll just go ahead and speak for myself then; I'm here! :cool:

Oh, and yes. I'm new to ZHG.

Hellooo.

Blixn

Grandmaster Knight
WBNWVC
Best answers
Inox, can we hire you as a fulltime spammer on our thread? It's already on the third page :/