ZHG / Zendar Hunters Guild [non-competitive] / now with 100% more poll story

"The wizard is cursing us! Ruuuuuuuun", they scream and scatter like flies. Sadly for you, one guy's

• Die.

Votes: 42 20.1%
  • Burn to death.

Votes: 89 42.6%
  • Perish.

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Decease.

Votes: 35 16.7%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

The real question is why did Iru poll ban him? Or was it Blixn disguised as Iru? The last one is the most probable since Blixn seems unable to handle his admin rights in any capacity. I personally thinks he sucks, and so should you.

ahoy mateys  :razz:

i tried to connect recently to ZHG siege server, but i realized that i was banned probably a year ago, probably for making publicity for wolfpack siege about 3 or 4 times (when wolfpack was full of players :O, now its too much random)  :neutral:

before that, i was a regular player of your server

i had probably as username "Adrien_Xbowlover_La_Capuche" or "fieldmarshal_adrien_xbowlover" or something like that  :facepalm:

by the way, no more publicity, it happened in a "crazy period" (i usually never do these kind of things, you can check)  :eek:

since there is no other awesome siege servers enough good for my tastes... exept that one, is it possible to be unbanned ?  :ohdear:

have fun  :!:

note: if there is no way to unban me for this, i wont take it bad :wink:

Hi! I was just poll banned from the ZHG server, I was under the name "Allie".
A user going by the name of Www_EliteInfaterie or something like that started the poll with no basis, i was just wrecking peeps with my op voulge; jokingly, I accepted the poll. Apparently there was a majority and I got the message that I had been kicked from the server. Afterwards, I tried to reconnect to the server but it said I had been banned.
So here I am, begging for someone to "unban" me. ZHG is the only server I visit when I play this game. It would be a huge bummer for me tbh.
Anyway, thanks in advance!

Allie
PS hit me up if you need any more info.

Potato
ZHG Monthly Capture The Flag Event*
*Name subject to change

-Idea

Seeing as how CTF doesn't get enough appreciation (if you have any issues with that statement talk to Blixn) and how people are always asking for CTF we decided the best thing to do would be to hold a CTF event ! Like the ones we used to do in the days of old ! And also make it a monthly thing ! Yay ! Exclamation marks !

So all you CTF enthusiasts*, surely there are plenty out there, can enjoy a lovely evening of CTF with your friends once a month !
*non CTF enthusiasts welcome too

-Info

The first one of these, the "opening" one, will be on Wednesday, 25th of November starting at 7pm GMT !

After that the plan is to make it on a specified Sunday every month starting at the same time OR the whole day ! Imagine that, CTF the whole day !

Server: ZHG :eek:
TS address: voip.arrakis-net.com / Zendar Hunters Guild

So get your weapons and armours ready, gather thy fellow warriors and we shall see you there !

GlorvalhirSRB said:
Potato
ZHG Monthly Capture The Flag Event*
*Name subject to change

-Idea

Seeing as how CTF doesn't get enough appreciation (if you have any issues with that statement talk to Blixn) and how people are always asking for CTF we decided the best thing to do would be to hold a CTF event ! Like the ones we used to do in the days of old ! And also make it a monthly thing ! Yay ! Exclamation marks !

So all you CTF enthusiasts*, surely there are plenty out there, can enjoy a lovely evening of CTF with your friends once a month !
*non CTF enthusiasts welcome too

-Info

The first one of these, the "opening" one, will be on Wednesday, 25th of November starting at 7pm GMT !

After that the plan is to make it on a specified Sunday every month starting at the same time OR the whole day ! Imagine that, CTF the whole day !

Server: ZHG :eek:
TS address: voip.arrakis-net.com / Zendar Hunters Guild

So get your weapons and armours ready, gather thy fellow warriors and we shall see you there !

omgomg it is finally happening

Back
Top Bottom