SP Native Zendar Arena mini-mod

Users who are viewing this thread

jackyjkchan

Recruit
This mod is for version 0.704 and changes the location of tournaments, they have been relocated to Zendar Centre.

Download Now

zendararenamod0012ip.jpg

zendararenamod0025qi.jpg

thadivine said:
ey man, could be cool :grin: ill try it later on..

Ok, I tried, noticed that i really need horses....

horses???????? the horses have it crazy!!!!!!!!!!! i saw a horsse fall off the roof, i'll make another one the supports horses in four ways inn.
and why hasn't anyone else posted?????

I like it, but I think it'd be better to have it in the bar :razz:

Yeah, how about you get a chance for a barfight in every town, with weapons being like clubs, stones and maybe the tavernkeeper as an "arena hero" who can wield butchering knives...

Dynamite_cow said:
I like it, but I think it'd be better to have it in the bar :razz:

Yeah, how about you get a chance for a barfight in every town, with weapons being like clubs, stones and maybe the tavernkeeper as an "arena hero" who can wield butchering knives...

What a great idea! Could this be added to the regular bartender's dialogue?

I like this idea, for sure! :cool:

Narcissus

I'll see what I can do once I get out of the school.

Haven't touched the modding tools yet though, I have a serious microsoft-download-phobia.

Keeper said:
It is supposed to be chaotic. :grin: Maybe the weapons would be like broken bottles and chairs.

no can do mate, bottles and chairs have not been made to that standard yet, so i will stick with cleavers, stone and knives for now.

joeknight said:
@ jackyjkchan.
Where do you install the file to?
sorry for being a noob.

Just simplily put the folder inside the rar file into the moldule folder.
When you start up the mb luanch, you will get to choose between native and the other mods you have.

cmon, i've seen people make throwing horses... i'm sure you can have people throwing/swinging chairs
definitely need to give the tavern keeper a raw meat club, LOL

yeah most of the items you cant make a weapon, although anything you can buy can be made into a weapon, this includes fish, grain, helmets, etc.

Migt be (for future full mods) have the bar fights as a way to gain a new hero? Kadan the brawler will ask to join you if you beat him in a bar fight

maybe make wooden sticks from broken chairs...

Back
Top Bottom