OSP Other 3D Art Zed's Weapon Pack

Users who are viewing this thread

That's very nice Zed, you've really got talent for models.

Let's hope it will be the first of many releases  :smile:

i think there are 2-3 differant helms, which do you want?

im modeling the armor after this pic, i have the chest and sholders almost modeled, im just looking for a good texture now. 

http://members.shaw.ca/rado907/armor/medium/mor-bonemoldarmor.jpg

as you can see, its no wear near finished, the texture is crap and you can expect allot more detail. 

from top left to bottom... ah middle? Wire frame, Back of Armor and Front of Armor.

borne.jpg

Wow, that was fast  :shock:

Maybe try importing the texture from morrowind itself? (I think i have it somewhere)

As for the helmet - The Chuzei one preferably.

Looks quite ok so far, though the back plates are a bit too blocky

PS.
I think you should try to make a make a tutorial on modelling... :wink:

Balduran said:
Wow, that was fast  :shock:

Maybe try importing the texture from morrowind itself? (I think i have it somewhere)

As for the helmet - The Chuzei one preferably.

Looks quite ok so far, though the back plates are a bit too blocky

PS.
I think you should try to make a make a tutorial on modeling... :wink:

yeah, i don't have morrowind installed anymore, and i don't have the CD's if you could upload it on photobucket or something that would be great.

and i would make a tutorial, but i dont know what there is to say that High Elf didn't go through.

ENZED said:
yeah, i don't have morrowind installed anymore, and i don't have the CD's if you could upload it on photobucket or something that would be great.

and i would make a tutorial, but i dont know what there is to say that High Elf didn't go through.
i'll look for it then.

Well, i haven't seen a decent graphic tutorial on armor, and with all do respect to High Elf - doing a video tutorial that weights 100mb is a dumb idea to me.

Edit.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/tat5q2
It's actually a edited texture, but i couldn't find the 'real' one

ok, the DL is busy, but here is the revised Model, im sorry, but whenever i try to stick to the reference pic, i aways end up making somthing that looks nothing like it ><  at least it has a little more detail now.

ohhh those textures are perfect.

BoneArmor.jpg

ENZED said:
ok, the DL is busy, but here is the revised Model, im sorry, but whenever i try to stick to the reference pic, i aways end up making somthing that looks nothing like it ><   at least it has a little more detail now.

<snip>

I hate to say it, but that model doesn't look very good. The pauldrons are very nice, and the overall shape is very good, but the extrusions you made do not fit together at all. I would suggest using the one you previosuly posted, it looks much better than that one. No offense.

Jallon said:
ENZED said:
ok, the DL is busy, but here is the revised Model, im sorry, but whenever i try to stick to the reference pic, i aways end up making somthing that looks nothing like it ><  at least it has a little more detail now.

<snip>

I hate to say it, but that model doesn't look very good. The pauldrons are very nice, and the overall shape is very good, but the extrusions you made do not fit together at all. I would suggest using the one you previosuly posted, it looks much better than that one. No offense.

yup, after coming home and looking at it, im like... wtf was i thinking when i made that... now that i have the textures, i can see how the plates overlap, so 3rd times the charm i guess.

Back
Top Bottom