Zaporozhian Host [Cossacks] Recruiting

Users who are viewing this thread

Fenian1916

Recruit
Alex_K_Vijsko_zaporozke.png

Zaporozihan Host
"People of the Steppes! We must unite together to free the grand country of Ukraine from the hands of the polish commonwealth and from the Sultan and the tartar heathens! Join me and ride forth in pride and victory to retake the land that is rightfully ours!
I implore all brave and able men to join me and my host against the enemies that wish to opress our people will you join me in this cause!"

Cossacks Rise!
The goal of the host is to emulate the society and structure that was the Zaporozihan Host who controlled the Cossack Hetmanate from the 15th century all the way up until 1775. The life of the Cossacks of that time was one filled with pride and freedom which was hard fought for fending off enemies from all sides the Russians from the east the tartars from the south and the polish common wealth from the north. They fought and died for their freedom and national sovreignty. Will you join their ranks and ride with the Host to glory, or will you succumb to the subjugation and lies of the western world?
The Orginization of the Host
The Host over all will be lead by the Ataman whom under him shall have several officers of varying rank and position varying from Khorunzhy (equivalent to a lieutenant ) to a Kazachy General (general), and below them NCOs and rank and file soliders. The Hierachy will closely follow the orginization of the actual Zaprovozihan Host. Each of these kurins (a unit of Cossacks) will each have their own command system and outfit varying types of troops from horsemen to riflemen and pikemen
Roll Call
Ataman
Ataman_Tzarvik
Kazachy General

Kazachy Polkovnik

Voiskovy Starshyna

Yesaul

Podyesaul

Sotnik

Khorunzhy

Podkhorunzhy

Starshy Vakhmistr

Vakhmistr

Mladshy Vakhmistr

Starshy Uryadnik

Uryadnik

Mladshy Uryadnik

Prikazny

Kazak
How to join the host
Just fill out this quick application or send me a message
Username:
Character Name:
Requested Position: (eventually this option will be removed as the system will revert to the normal promotion system said rank will not be guaranteed)
Troop Type: (just state your wished troop type like rifleman, Horseman, Skirmisher, Pikeman, etc)
Other: where you want to put any questions or note about your character or questions you can also post quests and such just by positing them on the board or pming me if you wish and i will try my best to answer them as quickly as possible

Back
Top Bottom