LSP Music Youtube/Soundcloud Channel (potential resources for your mod(s)/other projects)

Users who are viewing this thread

Cheers :smile:

Some new tracks (I am still playing around with compression and volume controls so the first two are a lot louder as they are more recent):

Its Happening - Modern militaristic cadence with gate synths.
Seeking Answers - Experimental track and a tad disjointed sadly. Can be used for most settings.
Rally To The Cause - Happy accident of a track. Uplifting and flows decently enough. Can be used for most settings.
No Turning Back - Modern theme with a clock ticking effect.
Darkness Within - Experimental consolidation of some lessr used samples I had. Can be used for most settings.

Can also be viewed on Youtube:

Always awesome sounds! If it's alright, a friend and I are doing a dieselpunk mod, and those last ones (along with some older ones) could fit perfectly.

Cheers :smile: music is one of those things that helps keep me sane. Or thereabouts :smile: So I keep at it even though I don't mod these days.
4 New Tracks.

Hunters Of The Steppe - Short Track. Was playing around with a somewhat Mongolian theme. Also testing compression.
Arcane Realms - Slow paced Ambient. Inspired by Disciples 2 soundtrack. I swear the begining parts are in one of their tracks but I can't find it. Can someone link me?

Knowledge Of the Ancients - Slow paced track with exploration in mind. Was inspired by the Wayward Realms trailer (By the Team that worked on Daggerfall. Looks promising).
Hope Is On The Way - Started as Vietnam type track with Air Cavalry in mind and I guess kind of became a metaphor for hope in my mind. Has a sort of chilled out build up.

Thank you :smile: Another 4 tracks...
Started using a bot to generate images for it. Am facinated with the tech.

The Inner Struggle - Moving more towards melody. Also changed the master settings a bit for this one to bring out the high end frequencies. I usually use headphones so this more a move for speakers. I need to get some new headphones that don't lie to me :smile:
Track is a blend of modern strings, choir and african drums.

Heroes Embark - An attempt at an uplifting asiatic sounding track that relies heavily on a blaring french horn, choir and drums with a flute interlude.

The End Is Nigh - Prelude to the end of the world thematic. Uses strings, choir and drums. Picture might not quite fit the actual track.

The End Is Nigh Overture- Not even sure I know what an overture is but its just a derivative track of the previous one that focuses more on the faster pace of the prior track and cuts out the slow progression.

Back
Top Bottom