LSP Music Youtube/Soundcloud Channel (potential resources for your mod(s)/other projects)

Users who are viewing this thread

I've started uploading my music to youtube. I have monetized it so there are ads [so far only small clickable buttons in the video which is inconsequential] but you can quickly download the tracks you want straight into mp3 by using one of the youtube to mp3 sites.

My new Channel for music and sound related stuff is here:

I haven't uploaded everything yet. It will take a little while to get everything up there but will try and put all the tracks I used to have on my website there.

I think I have uploaded just about all of my old tracks:

Note: Feel free to use the music for non-commercial purposes such as mods etc. I don't mind them being used on projects that accept donations or youtube videos that have advertisements turned on. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Some of the latest tracks can be downloaded from my soundcloud, I will try and upload new ones here if possible but once it starts to fill up I will need to consider if a subscription is worth while:

Last edited by a moderator:
Some of those voices are great.
"The strongest iron you've ever seen"  :smile:

Nothing happens when I click 'download this song'. The other options work fine ('stop', 'play!' etc.)
Any idea what might be the reason?
And by the way, what do you use to make the music?

Good stuff Rejenorst! Glad to see the site finally up!

Your music comes up great, naturally the first place i went. The video is very cool too, gotta love that accent.  :cool:

One step at a time as they say, and perhaps we shall work together again some day.

Pagan said:
Good stuff Rejenorst! Glad to see the site finally up!

Your music comes up great, naturally the first place i went. The video is very cool too, gotta love that accent.  :cool:

One step at a time as they say, and perhaps we shall work together again some day.

I think we shall :smile: Thank mate.

captain lust said:
quick question.

So any of the sound files can be used rights free?

Yep, just with the music ask me before hand if you want to use it for commercial purposes cause I have double check that all instrument samples are copyright free.

Adorno said:
Some of those voices are great.
"The strongest iron you've ever seen"  :smile:

Nothing happens when I click 'download this song'. The other options work fine ('stop', 'play!' etc.)
Any idea what might be the reason?
And by the way, what do you use to make the music?

Im not quite sure what the problem is there, seems to work on my end :sad: I might have to add download links.

I use fruityloops for music composing.

well thanks very much.

This is an excellent source and i'll be bookmarking it for future reference.

I won't lie, the quality is mixed but there's alot of good stuff and it certainly deserves a place on the front page of the Q&A thead or something.

captain lust said:
well thanks very much.

This is an excellent source and i'll be bookmarking it for future reference.

I won't lie, the quality is mixed but there's alot of good stuff and it certainly deserves a place on the front page of the Q&A thead or something.

No worries man, some of the stuff was recorded with **** equipment while others with a preamp and sm58 mic. Expect a huge upload of additional sounds and music when I get back to my pc in Aus on december/November this year.

I have a ton of stuff just sitting around at home not being used.

I plan on getting a H4 handy digital recorder at some point soon. 4 track 24 bit recording woot.

Adorno said:
rejenorst said:
I plan on getting a H4 handy digital recorder at some point soon. 4 track 24 bit recording woot.
Going on the road are we?  :smile:

I just need portable solutions as Im overseas at the moment and theres been alot of times where I've required something portable and high quality. Plus it would eliminate recording difference per computer sound cards. I've notived majopr quality differences between my old awe64 and my laptop soundcard. Basically the H4 records straight to its memory chip and I can download the sounds after recording.

Yeah, everytime you write something you're always going somewhere. Sounds like a good solution.
I have the little Zoom H2 Handy Recorder, and didn't think it would be anything special,
but the quality is surprisingly good - although I don't yell 'MULTI KILL!' into it  :smile:

(you interchanged the two sound effects 'Please! Allow me' and 'War will be the end of us all.'
And any chance of an alphabetical order in them? Would be nice).

Adorno said:
Yeah, everytime you write something you're always going somewhere. Sounds like a good solution.
I have the little Zoom H2 Handy Recorder, and didn't think it would be anything special,
but the quality is surprisingly good - although I don't yell 'MULTI KILL!' into it  :smile:

(you interchanged the two sound effects 'Please! Allow me' and 'War will be the end of us all.'
And any chance of an alphabetical order in them? Would be nice).

Im glad to know the H2 has surprisingly good quality cause I've been reading only good reviews of the H4 and H2 as of late.
Im hoping the H4 will be my answer to alot of problems (including recording SFX)  I have recording sounds on the go. I have a behringer 100 preamp and sm58 mic. Im hoping the H4 will be better quality that just plugging my preamp into the pc.
These are the stats on it:

Two-track, four-track; SD card media; 16-bit/24-bit; 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 96 kHz sample rates; onboard mics; USB 2.0; ships with Steinberg Cubase LE software

Sheriff-murder said:
:shock: What sounds did ya make for WB3?

I did like 12 voices of something for the game. I can't remember all the ones but I do remember the imperial elephant unit, imperial archer, Husk, 3-4 of the gods (One of them says I was the first and I shall be the last), one of the dwarf units, a couple of the lizard guys, a couple of plague units, the leprachaun, that self righteous guy with the blue sword (????), and probably some bits and pieces I missed.

new site bookmarked. Thanks for this. 

I dl'ed what you posted on repository quite some time ago, and added to my mod via module system.  good music for M&B.  And just dl'ed a couple tracks from new site.  i'll add them to my mod later today (todo list getting longer....)

i also use WCSVhybrid. would like to add it to module_sounds.py, but don't know how.  as it is, every time i make a change to the module, i have to replace sounds.txt to keep your pack active.  i reckon i'm asking for advice on adding pack via mosule system...

again, thanks for sharing.

regards,
ta 

TalonAquila said:
new site bookmarked. Thanks for this. 

I dl'ed what you posted on repository quite some time ago, and added to my mod via module system.  good music for M&B.  And just dl'ed a couple tracks from new site.  i'll add them to my mod later today (todo list getting longer....)

i also use WCSVhybrid. would like to add it to module_sounds.py, but don't know how.  as it is, every time i make a change to the module, i have to replace sounds.txt to keep your pack active.  i reckon i'm asking for advice on adding pack via mosule system...

again, thanks for sharing.

regards,
ta 

I would open up the hybrid pack module and write your new sounds in there. I think u can only have 32 sounds per function though... I get a crash if going over.

The hybrid pack module has alot of sounds coded in. I think i have to reupload it.

Btw 1 new music track uploaded 'Horrible past'

I justed wanted to mention a special thanks to 'James' for helping me out with the website. The website has had a facelift to avoid using frames and is now more friendly to higher res users. Also looks darn more professional.

www.rejenorst.com

oooh nice new look, clean, yet terminator serious.... *end gay designer moment*

good stuff.

Back
Top Bottom