YOUR SUGGESTIONS

Users who are viewing this thread

By the way why aren't there any French settlements in Louisiana? They were there since the beginning of the 17th century and they founded Biloxi and la nouvelle Orleans.They should appear,but it s just an advice.

If this is possible -

A more definite and louder/more fierce war cries for the natives.

To add to the game a more "home" feeling. Because back in that time it wasn't all war, it was all war because your home was in it :smile:

Tribes switched sides back then very often, it all depended on the biggest buyer basically hehe. So maybe institute having some major native factions like Huron, Ottawa ect. and have special trading options and diplomacy with them. And who ever does more for the nation gets the support.

special "events" that take place up and down the map off and on like "war parties" or "Huron/Ottawa/French raids". Where a settlement is attacked quickly then another and when the second is attacked a message is put out to the player that a war party is attacking in this certain area and there might be this many troops moving this fast ect.

I have a lot more ideas but I fear that even these might be unrealistic in terms of coding hehe.

matmohair1 said:
:wink:

76768e42f5bf.jpg

:O !!!!

Did you make those?! Those....would.....be....amazing to have in this mod!!! Those are perfectly accurate!!

EDIT: Now that I look at them more, could use a few tweaks, feathers on them and on the one with the black ball, there should be a small spike at the end (if there is im sorry I cant see it lol)

the two on the far right are the most accurate :smile:)

Hi i was wondering if you could add villages in Acadia it was partly french and English because the map in that area is done but its empty.Furthermore there should be villages and a port city.

I know it's already been mentioned, but battle continuation being added would be awesome! It's really hard to roleplay as infantry as the mod currently is. I love the idea of standing in line with my regulars and staying put whilst bullets whiz past our heads, then maybe delivering a bayonet charge. But when you get dropped even after doing a good job charging a hill, whittled down the enemy to maybe 2 guys or so, and end up losing the battle it's a bit frustrating. The ctrl+E, and then pressing H workaround doesn't seem to work for me.

I get why it's been done, with most of the outfits as a form of game balancing with armor, but do the pirate tricorns have to have such a higher armor rating than the other variations? Them and the highlanders outfits (the 50+ body armor ones) seem overpowered. A big draw of the period for myself is the uniforms, and wearing the different colonial styles. Again, adding battle continuation would negate this completely as a punishment for wearing the different designs and not surviving a shot unles I'm gard in a pirate tricorn + highlander outfit at the time.

Is there a chance of getting working cannons, along the lines of Mount and Musket or even from them? Cannons would be a blast, if even just being for the player. The cheat saber and hand cannon work well enough in the meanwhile, but the ramrod's aim is tough to judge.

The aiming on some weapons seems to be a bit off. The way distance is implemented works well, but it's really hard to judge where bullets are landing for some like the Pennsylvainia rifle. I'd like to use it as a gun, but always stick with the rifled musket for my long range needs as the latter is zeroed perfectly on the in-game crosshair. Without particles for the musket shots ala WFaS, it's very difficult to figure out each gun's tendencies at the practice ranges as you can't see where the bullets hit.

Otherwise this mod is very, very enjoyable and addictive on the whole. Can't wait to see 1776 after what you guys have done here.

1st off, I really like your mod and appreciate your work. I like going to battle with guns and seeing all the smoke and stuff is exciting.

++ I think the maps are too grassy/bushy with too many trees. When battles start its always cramped and the terrain is uneven and bad. Always hard for large amount for troops to get into position nicely because they all stuck in small spaces! If its possible make the battle map less foresty? or at least sometimes plains or sometimes forest at one half not whole map? very frustrating to enter battle and all around is trees and I don't know where to go. Also I realise the battle maps are very dark. Like its always evening sunset or early morning type maybe its the trees I don't know.

++ Another thing is I'd like to see other utiity mods combined if possible? like the ability to split 1 single troop type into smaller groups? like Pre-Battle Orders & Deployment by Caba'drin.

+ i think brytenwalda u can make prisoner work for u in salt mine? I want to make my enemy my slaves if it fits the mod. Maybe throw prisoners into my enterprise in my town I occupy to help increase output?

+ not sure if any mod has done it so far but it would be cool to be able to set up trade caravans. for eg i assess the prices and it tells me i should buy rum here and sell it at somewhere far.. maybe i can set up a caravan to do it for me instead, choose quantity of goods, and number of mercenary guards and wages with estimated time to reach etc, and estimated profit/loss.. IF it doesnt get raided. maybe if i have an enterprise, i can set it to automated(the guy will do it within some set parameters.. 20% profit 30 guards etc)

+ More utility stuff, smaller improvements like... change faction colour, recruit dragoons/cavalry from castle ( so far I only see dragoons from tavern  :sad: ) since they are noble/upper class, and maybe troops which start on tier 2/3 since they are profesional soldier, and millitia from towns also is good idea. especially the map is so big,its hard to recruit.. and with the small amounts.. quite difficult to defend your villages spread so far also.

++ ability to have companions lead a separate army, listening to your order as if a vassal is good, without needing to give them a fief. like brytenwalda mercernary captain. where the troops wages still paid by player :smile:

+++ better still take all the best of all the other utility mods. and combine into 1755 to have the best of all worlds!  :smile:

Hohami said:
1st off, I really like your mod and appreciate your work. I like going to battle with guns and seeing all the smoke and stuff is exciting.

++ I think the maps are too grassy/bushy with too many trees. When battles start its always cramped and the terrain is uneven and bad. Always hard for large amount for troops to get into position nicely because they all stuck in small spaces! If its possible make the battle map less foresty? or at least sometimes plains or sometimes forest at one half not whole map? very frustrating to enter battle and all around is trees and I don't know where to go. Also I realise the battle maps are very dark. Like its always evening sunset or early morning type maybe its the trees I don't know.

That's the idea, giving you an idea of how hard it was to fight the natives, or how much of an advantage fighting in this terrain it gives the natives.

Thx Sparky!!
Yes that was the idea and I m so glad I was able to "transmit" it to the player! 
But I see what Hohami feels. I did the same for last BATMAN.
I said on a forum: I love this game but it is so dark!!
Somebody told me: THAT was the intention. BATMAN IS A DARK hero! Like ZORRO. :shock:
I was disappointed, but now I see what they meant.
We usually expect a clche' from a movie or a game....but we should try to enjoy more what the Author created, see?  :wink:
Started a new Topic here, as well:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,223469.0.html

First of all: this is an awsome mod! I love Last of the Mohicans and im so glad someone made this! Nice work! I was just wondering if it would be possible to implement some of the mechanics from the new Napoleonic DLC such as the commands for changing formation (form 2 row form 3 rows etc.) or "fire at will" and "fire at my command". Stuff like that would really add to the experience. Is this at all possible?

I would like to see someuation after my death and i know its not realistic as generals woukd be important in real life but i really miss actually being able to fight wothout losing a ridiculous amoubt of men whenni get injured. Other than that i would not change anything as the mod is great

:roll: :roll:

.....you need to be VERY fast.  As soon as you get killed, you have THREE seconds to press CTRL+E, to enter edit mode.
Then press H to remove strange colors around.
You are in After Death camera mode, keep the left mouse button pressed to move the camera around, using directional commands.
The A.I of game will automatically kill some of your men, due to loss of morale from you being unconscious, so if you had only a few troops, you ll lose automatically. But if they are still in good number, you'll see the battle going on to the end......
Press CTRL+F9 to slow down action and see it better

This and all you guys need is written here:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,170107.0.html

Gab

i think drummers and horn or flute(not sure what they had in this time)think it would be cool and add the the battle realism...Also add a few extra villages and maybe a castle or two in upper canada.

Sea battles . I know its not easy but it would be awesome !  :lol:

Think ... Sharpshooting from a ship to another and firing cannons !

I know ... Really hard to make !  :lol:

Back
Top Bottom