YOUR SUGGESTIONS

Users who are viewing this thread

George A. Custer said:
GABRILDURO said:
Ben Westley said:
Desideratus said:
I'd like there to be a better way of getting troops to fire and reload as one. The current way I do it (Telling them to only use blunt weapons and then any) is kind of annoying and somewhat ineffective. There probably isn't a good way to code it in, but i'd like an answer atleast :grin:
I have seen this been done on "Woyo Sensai's shogun mod". I cant remember which key you press but you press one and makes your archers/missile troops fire in volleys, maybe the creator of this mod should look into it :wink:
Thx for the suggestion.
But we are doing that in 1776.
I LOVE things more in a wild and ambushing way in 1755 :wink:
Gabby
  Fix :grin:

Fix  :lol: :lol:  :wink:

Firstly, if something i suggest already have been suggested, i do apologize, but with a 25 pages thread, its hard to get a complete overview.

I have only played this mod for one real day so far, but i have a few suggestions:

1: The uber cool blue hat with a pheasant's feather is too small for the animated hair. I love the look of the hat, but my char has to be a skinhead to use it without looking stupid.

2: Some mods have the feature to continue battles after the player is knocked out, please implement it, as it is terribly frustrating to loose a battle because the last looter shoots one in the head. The battle would have been won in any case.
They have it in Prophesy of Pendor, and Saxondragon, the lead designer, normally is a reasonable fellow. Im sure he would share :wink:

3: Lastly, some of the uniforms for the armoured cavalry (french_cuirassier_uniform) is so heavy that my char is 5 seconds about getting moving. It weights 340 or something. I get the idea that riders are boned when they get thrown of the horse, but i suggest that you make it a little more sensible. Its a light steel breastplate, not a fullplate made from uranium and lead :wink:

Sorry for the sarcasm. I love the mod, i recently went traveling in Ontario, and the period is quite interesting.

I noticed that some city scenes are still those from native. I would love to see some more city scenes as a result.
Nonetheless, this mod is a bloody excellent peice of work!  :wink:

I please you, make this mod runnable for everyone!

I cant use it because of those damn runtime or "get_object_failed for f***_off_mate"  (P.S.: not serious)

PLEASE! it is my personal wish from everyone to you!

Any chance of having the prebattle orders scripts integrated so that we could set some orders up for them to do as soon as the battle starts, like hold and get into lines?

MAGELLAN said:
This probably been suggested before but improving custom battles would be great may adding new maps
Thx for writing things and partecipating to 1755 in some way, but pls really....check the game before writing things.
Custom battles are mostly all REDONE!!  :roll:
Gab

well ive already checked the game thats why i posted here . where i spawn in custom battles is what bothers me.For example in the siege scene i seem to spawn right next to the enemy not sure if that was intended though and for some battles all the characters are named player and get improved proficiency message even though i didnt do anything.The scenes however are amazing as always :grin: Maybe this should be in the bugs section but i think its intended.

is there anyway to make an attacking siege army charge through the gates instead of just sittting there? also is there anyway to make the land battles feel more organized for the enemy AI

danthegreat said:
is there anyway to make an attacking siege army charge through the gates instead of just sittting there? also is there anyway to make the land battles feel more organized for the enemy AI

Order your army to follow you. As for AI well we may revamp the mod down the road and that might improve some things. However there is only so much you can do with Warband.

Hey, i just made this account so i could make a suggestion.
i've been playing your mod and i had the "party size bug" after looking it up on the bug report forum i found out the small party size is intentional for the reason of "CPU performance"
can A: that reason be explained to me, party size does not effect CPU performance, battle size does, if your computer cannot take 150+ units running around the end user can simply slide down their battlesizer in the options menu.
and B: is there a way to "fix" this, i have a monster computer and would like to lead a 200 man army into battle like i used to on AoB in M&B vanilla, or like i do on TPW. i don't see why some people having low end CPU's should restrict your mod or my gameplay experience.

also to Auldman i hope this helps :smile:

Auldman said:
Order your army to follow you. As for AI well we may revamp the mod down the road and that might improve some things. However there is only so much you can do with Warband.

why not use a formations or battle AI mod, B&S and TPW have some descent formations and combat AI.

Sio_pallaeon said:
Hey, i just made this account so i could make a suggestion.
i've been playing your mod and i had the "party size bug" after looking it up on the bug report forum i found out the small party size is intentional for the reason of "CPU performance"
can A: that reason be explained to me, party size does not effect CPU performance, battle size does, if your computer cannot take 150+ units running around the end user can simply slide down their battlesizer in the options menu.
and B: is there a way to "fix" this, i have a monster computer and would like to lead a 200 man army into battle like i used to on AoB in M&B vanilla, or like i do on TPW. i don't see why some people having low end CPU's should restrict your mod or my gameplay experience.

also to Auldman i hope this helps :smile:

Auldman said:

why not use a formations or battle AI mod, B&S and TPW have some descent formations and combat AI.
Sorry but all you said was explained already and is all made on purpose.
Pls read all the Guideline and most last posts on this Forum.
I am sure you will like 1776 more, cuz is not an -Ambush Small Battles WAR-, like FrenchIndian was, but more -European Big Battles Style WAR-  :wink:

Keep in touch and take the "good" that is in all Mods, ok?  :wink:
Gabby
PS thx for registring just for posting to us  :cool:

GABRILDURO said:
Sorry but all you said was explained already and is all made on purpose.
Pls read all the Guideline and most last posts on this Forum.
I am sure you will like 1776 more, cuz is not an -Ambush Small Battles WAR-, like FrenchIndian was, but more -European Big Battles Style WAR-  :wink:

Keep in touch and take the "good" that is in all Mods, ok?  :wink:
Gabby
PS thx for registring just for posting to us  :cool:

i was going to stave off the 1776 mod till its beyond a closed beta, as to avoid buggy mod rage *ruined alot of M&B mods for me*

also i'm sorry but i cannot find your explanation for the restricted party size, i searched the entire board for "party size" and all i see is people either thinking its a bug or commenting that you can simply use troop garrisons to expand beyond the size limit *an exploit AFAICT*

I've downloaded this mod and i have it in my downloads but how do i play it :?:, whenever i press the down arrow after starting m&b it does not say 1755 old frontier please help.

I think there should be the ability of both the player and AI to conduct ambushes (you have to have a relatively small force and hide in thick forest that goes along commonly used routes). Skirmisher troops such as Rangers and Native warriors work best for ambushes

:wink:

76768e42f5bf.jpg

Fiodor Malfraxovitch said:
Do you think you could expand yhe map towards mexico and add more spanish dominions??

I support this one- making a Mayan revolution would be interesting...

I thank you for the beautiful work that is already done , you seem like a dynamic and creative group. It would be nice if there could be good canons and European settlements in the Antilles.By the way I have a bug with the spanish troops that have blank black faces.Could you add as companions missionaries because they are very important in the French and spanish colonies.It would also be interesting if you four add religious influences in the game, like for example the hostility of the Brits towards the French Catholics in Acadia who were deported to Louisiana or Quebec.

Back
Top Bottom