YOUR SUGGESTIONS

GABRILDURO

Grandmaster Knight
Best answers
Thx for ur kind comment and excuse me for late reply  :oops:

I might add some female companions when and if I will update it.
But honestly i don t see much interest and active support on this Mod anymore, even if I know that thousands of players are still downloading it and playing it  :wink:

I moved this post here, since it was in the wrong Topic (Expert ?!  :???: )

[quote author=mightytalos]
here are the problems I find in version 3.2 :roll:

1.From all the units I recruit, I did not see anything other than archers. It is easy to understand that there was no infrantry focus on mele because of the firearm, but why no calvery? This is not medieval period, it is very common for farmers to have their own horses.

2. The soldiers were too easy for players, they are really bad at mele combat, and also terrible accuracy, I defeated a French troop with 40 men by myself alone.

Those french soldiers wasted lot of bullets by shooting with my men, and I attacked when all my soldiers fall. I avoided being shot just by zigzag running on the horse, because they have very little amount of bullets left, not all of them could fire at me. I killed all of them with blade and shield by runing and hitting,rifles were just not very effective in mele and gainsting horseman.

3.The commanding is not perfect, I can not order them to fire togather or form two lines like I did in FIRE AND SWORD.

4.Indian armors were much better than the Europeans, which seems very strange. Even just a feather on their heads can provide 40 point of defence, and the hats of European soldiers can only provide about 10 points.

5.I am not sure about the relation between Frontiers and  countries, I joined Spain to fight France, but the Franch frontier did not look for trouble when they see me.

6.Looks like that the dogs are actually rided by some invisible mem, and players can also ride on when the rider fall from the dog.

7.The arena things has a lot of bugs.....

--------------------------------
I believe that it is necessary to have calvery units in this mod, otherwise it is only about shooting. Weaken the HP of horses and increase the damage of falling from horse back will keep the balance.
[/quote]

Most of the things that are in it where already commented and explained...but may be he did not read them.

Gab
PS starting a comment on my Mod with a "rolling eyes" smiley shows arrogance. Do not do it.

MadManYo

Regular
Best answers
I suggest that you should make a thread on the FSE Forums and make a mod for Napoleonic wars and stop people stealing your skins without your permission.

GABRILDURO

Grandmaster Knight
Best answers
MadManYo said:
I suggest that you should make a thread on the FSE Forums and make a mod for Napoleonic wars and stop people stealing your skins without your permission.
May U be more clear please ?
Thx for the suggestion but what U mean pointing at FSE Forum?

Gab  :wink:

MadManYo

Regular
Best answers
GABRILDURO said:
MadManYo said:
May U be more clear please ?
Thx for the suggestion but what U mean pointing at FSE Forum?

Gab  :wink:
The FSE forums aka the forums for the Napoleonic wars DLC. Here modders are make thread about mod like tale worlds forum.But some modders are taking skins from your mods and claiming that they made them and getting credit for it.I suggest you make 1 AWESOME mod for Napoleonic wars which had single player and stop people from taking credit for your work.

SPARTAN5809

Recruit
Best answers
I'm not sure if it's possible, but the Freelancer mod would be interesting to see in this. I think it would be cool to enlist in the British or French army as a recruit and make your way through the ranks.

Celticfury3

Regular
Best answers
I love the mod! :smile: I was wondering are there animals to hunt as such in the 1776 mod? I just watched the last of the mohicans and I wanna be a hunter/tracker :smile:. I see the wild animals but frankly those are weird lol

Best answers
Please Please Update it to 1.158 for god sake, its soo good but you can't play it if you don't have the right version in case you failed to notice  :grin:

Bluebarry

Veteran
M&BWBWF&SNW
Best answers
Jason L. said:
Is it true that it doesn't work with 1.158? I'm downloading anyway ...
It works on 1.158. I have all of Gabbys mods, and they all work on the latest version.