Your sister Alte starts with a special horse! I started with a sumpter how she get a pureblood? Also Horses?

Users who are viewing this thread

I don't care if she looks like a sturgian and has no skills, she getting armed and going to war with me now!
I haven't seen that horse before either, does it exist on any other place in the game?
I have seen only 1 hunspree as a prize for tourneys in 1.4.3 and I looked a lot for a aserai nanwawaw? horse.
Is there anything in the game that can influence them showing up? I want more special horses!

Your brother has it too :grin: If you look at his civilian equipment. I believe there are special horses for each faction that require 90 riding and Pureblood is bugged, as it requires, well, no riding skills. There is a mod that unlocks all the items called royal armory.

I don't care if she looks like a sturgian and has no skills, she getting armed and going to war with me now!
I haven't seen that horse before either, does it exist on any other place in the game?
I have seen only 1 hunspree as a prize for tourneys in 1.4.3 and I looked a lot for a aserai nanwawaw? horse.
Is there anything in the game that can influence them showing up? I want more special horses!

Your brother at the start has 1 also. It's on the civilian outfit page. I haven't checked to see if he has one after the rescue too.
Seriously though what's your point starting lords have the best armor/weapons too.
I don't want one as a starting character, I want to work my way up to a better horse. If you want to look at it from an rpg perspective then maybe you bought her one after you got her back.

Your brother has it too :grin: If you look at his civilian equipment. I believe there are special horses for each faction that require 90 riding and Pureblood is bugged, as it requires, well, no riding skills. There is a mod that unlocks all the items called royal armory.
Your brother at the start has 1 also. It's on the civilian outfit page. I haven't checked to see if he has one after the rescue too.
Seriously though what's your point starting lords have the best armor/weapons too.
I don't want one as a starting character, I want to work my way up to a better horse. If you want to look at it from an rpg perspective then maybe you bought her one after you got her back.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa he had it all along!

So if you try to be funny and take the pureblood horse off your brother and don't put it back before tutorial quest is over, he won't have it after you rescue him. It off course get removed from you like any non-default gear after tutorial.

Back
Top Bottom