Your servers are a shame

Users who are viewing this thread

Since the beginning of the EA servers are crashing A LOT.
That's a shame. We cannot play 1 hour without a crash.

The MP mode is almost dead (never be able to try the new game mode...) and those cheap servers are probably a reason.
Are you even doing something to fix them ? Better servers please !

Server stability is the #1 issue with multiplayer right now IMO. Here in NA we have at least a couple hundred regular players but we rarely get 50+ on at any given time because of the constant crashes. Every crash causes people to log off which keeps the population low, even during peak times. I can’t remember a recent time when we had a full server in NA.

I've waited 30 minutes over a dozen times with no luck. Today I just let it run and have gone up to an hour and a half 3 times, at which point I just disconnect. No luck

There's nothing broken... @ Captain. There are just not enough players. Why? Because TW wants to force us to play alone with the new ranking. We can't party with friends anymore. That's why there are no more players....

There's nothing broken... @ Captain. There are just not enough players. Why? Because TW wants to force us to play alone with the new ranking. We can't party with friends anymore. That's why there are no more players....
Indeed, if it's to do that, it's better to simply play on the custom servers. At this point officials one are useless af

@MArdA TaleWorlds @Dejan

listen to this sound, don't upset people who love this game find a solution to these problems now!

I will tell you this everywhere; the future of this game is in the multiplayer part!

you are killing your future!

Back
Top Bottom