Your personal Viking Conquest rating (X out of 10)

Users who are viewing this thread

I would say 9/10

It deserves a good rating because it is very well made, but I give "only" 9 points because I had my first crash/return-to-desktop after 15min :mrgreen:

It has promise but as somebody who loved Brytenwalda I am very upset to see that there seems to have been a lack of quality control, this is a very buggy release and there are some things (horses missing textures) that should have been easily discernible to the devs.

5/10 at the moment although if the bugs are resolved I certainly think this could be 8/10 or more!  :sad:

It seems very "Mod" like, not DLC like. When I have paid for something, I expect there to be a complete difference in class between the free version and the paid one. Unfortunately at the moment that isn't there.

I can just speak about MP:

2,5/10

yes the naval battle is funny and the faces are much better than before but...

you cant call this a DLC its just a mod, somewere in the middle of its development....

look for example at this decapturing....

i am sorry but at this point Vikingr is just better than this

i expected something like NW but now i am really disapointed

Raging Womble said:
It seems very "Mod" like, not DLC like. When I have paid for something, I expect there to be a complete difference in class between the free version and the paid one. Unfortunately at the moment that isn't there.
We share the same emotions.

-1/10

-Only 1 Mail armor all other its Cloth ****

-The Texture are so retard

-So many troll drive the Boat and do everything to **** the game

-We need more Mail armor whit animal stuff and More Helmet whit protection face and Horns ..

-People in multiplayer run so fast

-Take 5 shoot to kill someone

-No french support ....

MaxiWilliam said:
-1/10

-Only 1 Mail armor all other its Cloth ****

-The Texture are so retard

-So many troll drive the Boat and do everything to **** the game

-We need more Mail armor whit animal stuff and More Helmet whit protection face and Horns ..

-People in multiplayer run so fast

-Take 5 shoot to kill someone

-No french support ....

Yeah, the armor and weapon selection sucks. 

for MP 1/10 Reasons why.
Im a admin on the Wessex server. The first one get to 200 players btw. Here are a few things I have discovered in the past hour/two hours.

-No admin chat, literally admins can't do ****.
-Some retarded bug where random individuals get Thor's hammer, a 1 hit kill, crush through shield weapon, Admins can't give it out, random people just get it, and on ANY gamemode.
-Females literally look like males.
-No banner for Wessex makes me cry.
-unbelievable lag especially 100+
-Bow is under powered Takes 5 arrows to kill a man in basic armor.
-Naval just doesn't work. Literally the boats don't move, people spawn outside of the boats.
-Shader bugs
-No Dane axe, 2H axes etc
-nearly all the factions have the exact same stuff.
-Combat is just shameful, even on slow speed, you run faster then anything I have ever seen in MnB before by a long shot and it turns into a swing mosh pit fit, where blocking with a shield etc just isn't responsive.
-Siege is ridiculous, attackers spawn just outside the walls, sometimes even inside. the noise of someone hitting the main gate can be heard across the map at a insanely high pitch.
-The Soundpack, oh boy. "Moar Metals" is so goddamn awful it's embarrassing the moment I heard it on the first trailer made me doubt this DLC, you can't hear anything over the noise, realistic or not they just screech into your ears.
-Finally the fact that crouching nor shield bashing hasn't been implemented saddens me... especially since crouching and a double weapon feature was on NW but wasn't used on VC..

I have only played for 2 hours but come on this is just.... I will notify of more bugs etc.
Right not trying to be negative, but the multiplayer is just a utter mess, there needs to be a BIG patch. I haven't tried singleplayer yet so I can't say that's a mess though...

made an account just to ***** about this lol.

Missing textures, constant crashes, random invisible walls in the middle of battle maps, some of the worst optimization and again constant crashing. I have a  higher end pc, and I am getting 15 fps on low settings.

1 /10 - no question this needs some immediate patching as it is it is totally unplayable.

If this was a beta for lets say a mod id be quite excited. It isnt we paid money for something and expected professional workmanship. At least I did. Do better.

face2.png

1/10

- Immediately hit by low res. characters, banners and campaign map.
- Awkward as hell character faces, especially those in multiplayer.
- Men with women's voices in multiplayer.
- White or missing textures.
- First crash <10 minutes into playing the campaign.
- A number of fairly poorly designed multiplayer maps.
- Woeful FPS even on minimum settings and despite god-awful textures.
- The fact that it was seen fit for release in it's current state.

Back
Top Bottom