your NA servers are dog and you need to do something to fix it NOW

Users who are viewing this thread

BbN9swe.jpg

YOUR NA SERVERS ARE BROKEN WAKE UP SHEEPLE

It's not their fault, probably. As you can see, some people have ping in the 20's. I assume you guys have the same routing issues as us in EU, meaning based on your location and ISP you might have poor routing metrics with the server provider.

Can you try using a VPN on roughly the same location and seeing if it improves it? It's the temporary fix for many German players (I sold Nordvpn to like 5 people where is my sponsorship)

It's not their fault, probably. As you can see, some people have ping in the 20's. I assume you guys have the same routing issues as us in EU, meaning based on your location and ISP you might have poor routing metrics with the server provider.

Can you try using a VPN on roughly the same location and seeing if it improves it? It's the temporary fix for many German players (I sold Nordvpn to like 5 people where is my sponsorship)
thank you for the input i will try this

this game is still broken after 8 months of early access, basic functions don't work. We can't organize a pickup because servers **** the bed every day and have to wait 30 minutes to start a ****in game. ? ? ? ? ? ?

this game is still broken after 8 months of early access, basic functions don't work. We can't organize a pickup because servers **** the bed every day and have to wait 30 minutes to start a ****in game. ? ? ? ? ? ?
Waiting game simulator. Obviously, the purpose is to connect with your fellow gamers and not play the game. The challenge of getting 1k wins in this game is not the winning but actually finding a game and not waiting for half an hour before quitting the game altogether.

The NA community has its greatest moments of bonding when the servers go down and we are all forced to sit in voice chat and actually talk to each other, at this point it’s like a dating app.

This update raised my ping from smooth 89 to choppy 95-125. TW needs to fix their ****, either get better servers or move server location to Chicago like we've been asking for ****sake

I use nord vpn it does nothing sometimes worse ping for me

This update raised my ping from smooth 89 to choppy 95-125. TW needs to fix their ****, either get better servers or move server location to Chicago like we've been asking for ****sake
+1 legit makes no sense for na server to be in a corner!

NA West servers are up and running, will go live very soon.

I'm no NA player but this is just gonna split their already small playerbase in half now, unless this somehow encourages a rebirth. Was there no way a central USA server could be found? :razz:

I suppose it's better than nothing for the West Coast boys.

The NA community has its greatest moments of bonding when the servers go down and we are all forced to sit in voice chat and actually talk to each other, at this point it’s like a dating app.
Yes because we have such a charismatic and charming community in NA and engage in deep philosophical questions primarily concerning the wealth of nations

NA West servers are up and running, will go live very soon.
why not just central? if east coast servers gave west coasters 95 ping then wouldnt west coast servers give east coasters higher ping as well?? fietta who lives in the uk gets lower ping then vorn who lives in west coast btw

why not just central? if east coast servers gave west coasters 95 ping then wouldnt west coast servers give east coasters higher ping as well?? fietta who lives in the uk gets lower ping then vorn who lives in west coast btw
+1just want those Chicago servers

Back
Top Bottom