Your Favorite Youtuber

Users who are viewing this thread

I know they're kind of... CoD-ish but I like the people who used to be on Machinima Respawn like Sark, Hutch, and Seananners. I don't generally watch youtube videos unless I'm looking for something specific or I want to laugh.

JefMajor has topped my charts for, idk, almost 3 years soon. I occasionally stop by his buddycrowd (e.g. Veriax & Grimith).
Goker and Veriax do good roleplaying videos and Skythe1908 (whom I'm sure you've never heard of) does very professional "regular" let's plays.

My list of youtubers confines itself to game-related content and music. My friends keep linking me to these really popular comedy channels that I don't really find any use for except for those days when you're extremely bored and have nothing to do. But since I have no problem keeping myself occupied (the contrary would be nice for a change) I can't even watch all the let's plays I intend to.

Arumba, Veriax, and Jingles1215. I also really enjoy The Cinema Snob, though he's not technically on YouTube anymore.

Back
Top Bottom