Your Favorite rgodfrey Conspiracy Theories!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deserath

Sergeant Knight
I thought it was such a shame that the thread was locked so I decided we should remember some of his better days before we all found out..

Since we can't directly quote his ramblings we'll have to suffice with the page.
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,151180.msg5041527/topicseen.html#msg5041527

rgodfrey is a pedophile.

It's the truth. And I can't believe I won so easily, after all this time.

Rgodfrey is a pedophile.  :wink:

Magorian Aximand said:
Can't we just, you know, ask to have the thread unlocked?

Been there, done that. Moss said no. Rest in peace "Whats really going on in the world?", you were my muse.

Can we have a question mark as the thread icon for old time's sake?  :sad:

King of Scotland said:
I'll have to agree with the pedophile theory, yes, theory, there is no hard evidence yet.

I see what you did there....

It was a mistake to even let that conspiracy plagiarism thread go so far that it devolved to ****, it was even worse to allow the behavior to "slander" anyone like that. Just because you can do it doesnt make it right and I thought this forum was better than that. Not saying he didnt deserve it, but it shouldnt have ended that way and the entire thing should be deleted along with this thread too. Everyone that participated in Paedoing should be ashamed of yourself.

Cmon now, Im sure Im not the only person here with a conscience and knows whats right from wrong. That thread was very sad in many ways.

The hilarious thing about that was we still had the moral high ground, which you are now trying to claim.

Original thread stayed open because the OP wanted it to. Don't think I particularly care to have a thread that only exists to mock someone though (and besides you've had over a year and 721 pages to do that anyway). Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom