• If you are reporting a bug, please head over to our Technical Support section for Bannerlord.
  • Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

Your clan wars don't apply to your newly formed kingdom

Users who are viewing this thread

Giroleti

Recruit
Basically what title says.

I started as a vassal of Vlandia. Got myself some sweet fiefs and then get to the point in the main quest where I can create my own kingdom. To do that, among other things, I need to be an independent clan and have one settlement. So I left Vlandia while keeping the fiefs. Obviously, Vlandia immediately declared war on my clan, since I have just stolen 3 major cities and 2 castles from them, and while I was on my way to the quest NPC's city, I saw their leader gathering a massive army on their way to besiege one of these cities, but as soon as I talked to the NPC and completed the quest, creating my own Kingdom, we were not at war anymore.

So I went to check and noticed that Vlandia was indeed yet at war against my clan, but not at war against my new kingdom (which is..well...just my clan...).

Anyway...*insert it is free real state meme here*

How to reproduce: just do what I did I suppose.

Top Bottom