Votes: 254 37.5%
  • No.

Votes: 289 42.6%
  • Wrong answer

Votes: 135 19.9%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

kpWaMbm.jpg

For the fun of the picture. The engine threw a valve seat. I have to take out the block to redo the valve seats and valve guides - it's a flathead, so the valves are in the block.

If its a new car it will be not much, if its an old one the extra it does won't matter becaues you saved on the fuel price. (think about how much extra fuel you can buy for 10K or whatever)

I'm loving the fact right now that with a E85 pegged to 139.9 locally and full octane petrol being about 1.70+ even with the extra consumptions is pretty much cheaper to use E85 now...
just need to sort out the tune though, should be around 15L/100km but getting in the low 20's at the moment.

Have you guys saw the new Jimny? I hope they will ship it to North America. Looks like a great and affordable starter 4x4.

9.5:1 plus a turbo that is happy at pressure ratios above 2:1 so yeah consider advantage taken. Though probably would be just as effective as E50

Doctor Dingleberry said:
The Suzuki? Looks very square.

Pete: Do you have the compression to take advantage of E85?
I know but we're stuck with Wrangler in here. Sadly, FCA can play with its price however they please with as there's no competition.

Back
Top Bottom