• Yes.

Votes: 254 37.5%
  • No.

Votes: 289 42.6%
  • Wrong answer

Votes: 135 19.9%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Mah cousin was in Iraq and afghanghista band said the same thing, people driving mercs and bmws living in ****ty shanty towns, but then inside they'd have plasma TVs and play stations.

He said it was odd, and apparently the Christian villages/neighbourhoods were the opposite, fancy houses but **** all inside.

Diesel. I didn't check the cogged belt after purchasing (last owner assured me it was just replaced) and it broke after 4-5k of driving. Cheaper to replace the engine than to purchase new rockers and fix everything else. Seeing as the car cost 950e this is a pretty big deal though.  :lol:

Not too bad if the timing belt snapped and you only had to replace the valve train. Is it a 0 mile (or kilometre) engine?

needs 2 more cylinders

Nah but seriously, Nissan makes pretty comfortable little cars, my sister drove an 01 Sentra forever. I only really prefer Toyota as far as imports go, and the difference is minimal.
Jock said:
Used engine. Not going to pay for it until my mechanic says it's fine and working. :razz:
You know how many miles/km are on the engine you're buying?

Well this is what you get when you piss your co-workers with your bad jokes.
412373_406834972677471_122096281_o.jpg
415413_406839042677064_222267014_o.jpg
411292_406839702676998_1981563964_o.jpg

And if you can't tell from the photos I drive a Suzuki Vitara.

Got myself a Skoda Citigo Black Edition. But it's white on the outside with black alloys. Here is a picture actually

8ydg5w.png
For a learner like me, It's great. I share it with my twin until we can afford to get our own. But it isn't really on our to do list, since we have the same friend group.

p.s Ignore the wet and cloudy backround. I couldn't get a picture on a sunny day. Since we don't get any.

You need to post more, island monkey.
Harkon Haakonson said:
krik said:
J said:
BloodLuster said:
a Suzuki Vitara.
Great police cars those, from what I've heard
I know they're perfect for delivering pizzas, which has similar requirements.
True I suppose, the phrasing cracked me up. :lol:
Yeah I laughed my ass off when I asked a dude why he's rolling around in one (and sometimes a Crown Vic), but the more I thought about it the more sense it makes. I mean with the Vitara you're fast enough to make good times and keep your job safe, you've gotta high clearance to jump curbs if you need, storage space for huge orders, etc. Same reasons my truck works well for it.

Back
Top Bottom