• No.

Votes: 289 42.6%
  • Wrong answer

Votes: 135 19.9%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

A Tesla.
Splintert said:
Long range all-wheel drive (non-performance) model. It is an amazing vehicle and I love it.
Pretty sure they're all all wheel drive. Really cool cars though, if I didn't have a nonsensical love for cars that make loud noises and burn dinosaurs, I'd really want a Tesla.

New Reply

I've heard of them but never seen one.  I'll stick with what I know.
I2cAO.jpg

krik said:
Pretty sure they're all all wheel drive. Really cool cars though, if I didn't have a nonsensical love for cars that make loud noises and burn dinosaurs, I'd really want a Tesla.

They sell all combinations, just not all at once it seems like.

Splintert said:
krik said:

They sell all combinations, just not all at once it seems like.
Hm, yeah google says they used to do RWD models. Pretty neat, didn't know that. Wonder if it'd do burnouts.

krik said:
Hm, yeah google says they used to do RWD models. Pretty neat, didn't know that. Wonder if it'd do burnouts.

Most certainly. And quietly. It can out-drag a ton of gas cars. They recently added a track mode that changes how it handles traction control and battery cooling to make it race better too.

Back
Top Bottom