Your birthday :D

Users who are viewing this thread

célibataire volontaire macroniste said:
:party: The best part of your life is gone, now you can only await for your death!
That's at 40. In your 30-s you ought to be at the top of your game. Although you get your first good look down the long slide at that age too.

Happy birthday, Nemo and Fusuy.

Bromden said:
célibataire volontaire macroniste said:
:party: The best part of your life is gone, now you can only await for your death!
That's at 40. In your 30-s you ought to be at the top of your game. Although you get your first good look down the long slide at that age too.

Happy birthday, Nemo and Fusuy.
As a guy, you can postpone it until 50 if you play your cards right and you take reasonable care of your body, have some spare money and can act like you are a man who knows what he wants(don't have to be it, pretend is enough, but it helps). You'll be swatting away women decades younger sevens. Even eights if do it really right or you look really good or have really good money. Nines will still be work, they are nines and they know it. I mean unless you're literally a major Hollywood star etc.

As a guy, I can say without fear of contradiction, that it can be postponed until age 70 although knowing what women want to hear is of utmost importance.  I guess that can be construed as "playing your cards right."

Let me be the voice of hope to all.

Who cares what women want to he... I mean, yeah, you can get someone to play with your willy at any age, my father (73) changes her girlfriend more often than I change underpants (2 or 3 times a year). I was more talking about the physical aspects of aging there, when you have to start putting more and more effort just to stay where you are physically and you get the first hint of which organ of yours will kill you in the long run.

Happy Birthday McWiggum, hope you had a good one. By the way, what's it like having a birthday fairly close to Christmas? Did/do you usually get something small for your birthday and then major presents at Christmas? I imagine as a kid you probably finished school pretty much at the same time or just after your birthday (can't remember when schools break up for Christmas), must have made that run-up to Christmas even nicer (as a child I always enjoyed catching a few Christmas movies in the weeks beforehand, something I missed when I began working, though I haven't felt any real excitement for Christmas for goodness knows how many years now).

Ta mate, I can't compare it to anything different so I can't really comment. It's just like a concentration of present's time of year. My neice who turned two earlier this week just added to it. I never really do much about birthdays, they're just regular days for me, save for acquiring gifts. Christmas is rather the same, probably because how close it is to my birthday and how it's so gift focused as well.

Back
Top Bottom