Your Best Ideas for Making a Month Disappear?

Users who are viewing this thread

Let's think outside the box lol
I delete my internet history, then move on to do things that give me satisfaction along with productive things, a year later I remember Bannerlord exists, come back to the forums, spend a few days babbling, then repeat the process. This time it's no different, I'll probably vanish in a few days and show up around a year from now (sometimes I pop up in 6 months, criticize something, and vanish again. Maybe in six months then) haha I've been doing it since 2016/2017 give or take since I don't play WB anymore, and BL is but a marketing stunt (until it's fully finished and released)

I've been playing Kenshi to fill up the void until Bannerloid releases. Currently doing a Holy Nation playthrough. I am slowly building up a huge Paladin and Monk army.

When I wake up I do my morning prayers asking for bannerlord to have a succesful launch.
At lunch I browse r/MB2Bannerlord/.
After work I put some bannerlord music on and eat a medieval feast.
When I've eaten I watch bannerlord devblog youtube videos for approximately 6 hours.
Before going to sleep I dream of crafting the ultimate two handed sword and how my Vlandian lord will be amazing.
Repeat x40

Month should go pretty smooth.

For losing large portions of your time and general existence, I find alcohol is key. Your mileage may vary.

When I wake up I do my morning prayers asking for bannerlord to have a succesful launch.
At lunch I browse r/MB2Bannerlord/.
After work I put some bannerlord music on and eat a medieval feast.
When I've eaten I watch bannerlord devblog youtube videos for approximately 6 hours.
Before going to sleep I dream of crafting the ultimate two handed sword and how my Vlandian lord will be amazing.
Repeat x40

Month should go pretty smooth.
Don't forget the butter!

Back
Top Bottom