Your Banners

Users who are viewing this thread

VN you are a dedicated fan but you must work on those flags so that they look more convincing. Take a look at Hot Cobblers work. Your flags look like surfaces of sport cars. But practice makes perfect!

Thanks,

I know, But I dont know how to make this Spezial Design. But you or hotcobbler can made me some blank and colored Banners. I can use them as Model for Banners.

I need the colores I used on the Banners in the Forum here. Very thanks for our help.

Vaelius Noctu

The first eagle looks perfect. It looks weathered and realistic. Try to copy that style throughout your work and you'll do well.

Thanks

I have worked on a black blank Banner and have make some changes about them. Make them darker. The brighter Version looks at the Sourcout Bad.

(Pics moved --> by myself^^)

p.s.: I open banners with GIMP and remove the Objects on it. It works not really good for me I am a Perfectionist. Everything have a better way tell me please.

I'll spam some of my best banners here. If you want to use some of these, please remember to credit me.. :razz:
knightly.jpg
nord7.jpg
nord8.jpg
unicorn-2.jpg
unicorn-1.jpg
lohban.jpg
nord4.jpg
Phoenix.jpg

Here's a pic so you can see how some of those work on the huscarl shield.
mb13-1.jpg

I noticed that you have used one of mine already..
nor.jpg

Ok, so here is my finished product for now. I know I'll eventually add more, and maybe refine some of them, but for now I'm pretty happy. Let me know what you think.

2ca494.png

11id6p0.png

2iseald.png

29aqkjb.png

whiq82.png

2hyjbkg.png

2igiulz.png

I redid the first 2 default banners too, I think they look great in game.

I don't personally like what you did to that 7,4 (blue with white X). It looks better without the red in it. I modified that banner in my game to look darker and I use a french surcoat over mail that has white and blue. Looks great.

Yeah, that one was a quick fix for me. I was just trying to distinguish it from the flag of Scotland. I guess I can work on that one today though. It does look a little funny now that I'm seeing again.

Putting a whole crest on a banner doesn't make much sense, since the banner would only include the actual shield design. The crest is more of a formal artistic representation of the arms.

Sorry my English is not so good. I dont know what do you want to say with:

Since the banner would only include the actual shield design. The crest is more of a formal artistic representation of the arms.

Das Symbol muss ganz auf das Schild Passen? Ok, wenn ich es richtig Verstanden habe. Die Krone ist nur eine formelle, künstlerische Darstellung der Soldaten/Waffen? Ich bin verwirrt.

I haven't had time to upload my changes, but here's a link for it now. Feel free to use it however you'd like, just mention my name. I'm still making changes, and I swear I'll put one of those eagle banners in there vaelius.

L&R Banner Pack 1.0

These are mine:

Its an old emblem of my country; Croatia .

grb2.jpg

grb.jpg

I have also modified some armors with my emblem :smile:

Hope you like it  :smile: :grin:

Ok now... Let's make this plain and simple for everyone to understand. Please don't use the whole shield on a banner if you want to make it look good..
Example:
In my opinion this looks ridiculous...

grb.jpg

...and this looks good.
2a7ijk8.jpg

Koliko ja znam to nije ustaski grb nego stari hrvatski grb. barem je tako pisalo. Citiram: "Hrvatski grb u Habsburškoj Monarhiji prema H. Ströhlu (1851.-1919.) "

to mozes vidit tu : http://forum.net.hr/forums/p/178480/5498465.aspx

Back
Top Bottom