Your Bannerlord ea play-time?

What is your current Bannerlord ea play-time?

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Don't lie for attention please.
Don't need attention. I haven't bought it. That is the truth. Lie was that I bought it and that I've lost my job, because topic that you quoted was filled with people angry because they gave money for this crap. I always manipulate in order to pour some oil on fire. My lying doesn't change my point - essence of what I've written.

Yes, you don't sound emotional about this at all.
That's why I wrote the next sentence about what people are used to. Can't be emotional and support extermination of human race, seeing almost nothing wrong with what Hitler and Stalin did etc. It's ideology and removing people that are not allowed to exist in that ideology.

All his 15 comments so far are about his dissappointment with the game and how TW needs to be punished, might be a troll again..

Not dissapointment in the true meaning of the word, because that would mean that I care. I care about nothing, not even about my own life, just not my thing. That's why one of my friends defined me as a radical existential nihilist, among other things.

I'm primarily X universe player (currently X4 Foundations) player, game that I invested 95% of my playing time since beginning of this year. Before that I was Fallout/Witcher/ArmA/bunch of other games player. M&B doesn't really fall under definition of a game that I would play. I think that's pretty clear from points that I made, I only traded and fought when I had to. Don't care about the rest. The furthest I've gone in Warband was being a lord and stopped playing once I've seen that only means having an useless village / castle.

Compared to TV series / movies I've watched (IMDB library has about 950 watched titles), I'm not a player at all, as I play only during weekends. I'm a watcher. No motivation to play after 10 hour work shifts and 3 hours of traveling to work and back. I've never paid a cent for a game, series, movie. I don't even have TV. I'm a strong piracy supporter and I'm poor (500 USD / month salary, 20% goes to bills), so paying for games wouldn't be possible even if I wanted to pay.

It's not only TW, you wouldn't believe how long is my list of people that should be punished according to my radical views.

Last edited:
Perhaps 10 hours in total.

I got it as a gift from a friend few days after release, because I don't spend money on entertainment, as it's useless. Just so you don't think I'm emotional because I spent money, I didn't. I'm not an emotional person, which confuses people when they hear my radial views, because they are used to radical views being tied to strong negative emotions and feelings.

If I were to know that I could refund it, I would have done so. Now I'm stuck with game I will never play again and they have money that could have been spent on one of infinitely better games

I played vanilla Warband for 30-40 hours in total I think. Couldn't find any mod that would give me what I want, so I haven't played a modded game.

I quickly realized:

1. It's a scam - alpha version which they are selling for a price of a full AAA game.
2. Their goal is not making a good game (in other words giving people and themselves quality entertainment), but earning a lot of money with minimum effort. Capital punishment worth behavior.
3. Regarding content that I care for in below order (things I don't care for are not listed), game has almost nothing worthwile to offer compared to Warband, so it's not worth investing any time
- trading and enterprises. Only good thing about trading is seeing green and red and being able to buy in bulk. Enterprises are useless right now. They should implement and adapt economy ideas and features of Patrician III , Freeman Guerilla Warfare and other games. Caravans are an ok idea, but should be drastically improved.
- combat (gear upgrading included) - don't care much, it's too basic, so it becomes repetitive and thus boring quickly. Army system is also awful.
- town, castle and village building and management as another way of making money, kind of a large enterprise
- character building - awful compared to Warband, which wasn't that good to start with, but there are some ok ideas. Quest system is tied to that and it's so bad that it should be removed completely and replaced with a new system. Warband was barebones, but it was still better regarding quests.
- crafting - awful, but perhaps an ok idea
- arena - awful

Just a question... what are you even doing on these forums? Since you barely played any of the M&B games and not planning to play them either.... i don't understand.

On topic: I have about 50 hours. I only play single player and right now I'm waiting for more content to be added.

Don't need attention. I haven't bought it. That is the truth. Lie was that I bought it and that I've lost my job, because topic that you quoted was filled with people angry because they gave money for this crap. I always manipulate in order to pour some oil on fire. My lying doesn't change my point - essence of what I've written.

That's why I wrote the next sentence about what people are used to. Can't be emotional and support extermination of human race, seeing almost nothing wrong with what Hitler and Stalin did etc. It's ideology and removing people that are not allowed to exist in that ideology.

Not dissapointment in the true meaning of the word, because that would mean that I care. I care about nothing, not even about my own life, just not my thing. That's why one of my friends defined me as a radical existential nihilist, among other things.

I'm primarily X universe player (currently X4 Foundations) player, game that I invested 95% of my playing time since beginning of this year. Before that I was Fallout/Witcher/ArmA/bunch of other games player. M&B doesn't really fall under definition of a game that I would play. I think that's pretty clear from points that I made, I only traded and fought when I had to. Don't care about the rest. The furthest I've gone in Warband was being a lord and stopped playing once I've seen that only means having an useless village / castle.

Compared to TV series / movies I've watched (IMDB library has about 950 watched titles), I'm not a player at all, as I play only during weekends. I'm a watcher. No motivation to play after 10 hour work shifts and 3 hours of traveling to work and back. I've never paid a cent for a game, series, movie. I don't even have TV. I'm a strong piracy supporter and I'm poor (500 USD / month salary, 20% goes to bills), so paying for games wouldn't be possible even if I wanted to pay.

It's not only TW, you wouldn't believe how long is my list of people that should be punished according to my radical views.

Sorry mate, if you were so unemotional or psyco-like you wouldnt be so invested in such a small thing such as this forum, or maybe yes, I dont know, not that we should care, but look for help any way... get better!

Just a question... what are you even doing on these forums? Since you barely played any of the M&B games and not planning to play them either.... i don't understand.

On topic: I have about 50 hours. I only play single player and right now I'm waiting for more content to be added.

Some people just want to watch the world burn.

Sorry mate, if you were so unemotional or psyco-like you wouldnt be so invested in such a small thing such as this forum, or maybe yes, I dont know, not that we should care, but look for help any way... get better!
How am I invested, I come about once a week for 10 minutes, while watching a TV show in another window at the same time, check to see if there are any patch notes, read them for reading sake as I know they will never implement my ideas, read few outraged comments, pour some oil into the fire to keep the riot going and that's it. My small contribution to movement opposed to ideology that TW supports. As patches are not coming anymore, I spend even less time here. No help needed, I'm just as I think everyone should be.

@WhiteEyedSh4rk was correct, it's a troll. Let's stop feeding it, report and move on.
How do you define troll? Is it impossible for someone to say all this sincerely? You can report me, they can ban me, I will just make another account like I did before. You can't stop freedom of speech.

@tandrej Maybe it's just me but I usually search for communities/forums of a game only if I'm very interested in it and want to find out more. So i still think it's weird that you're here, but ok.

Some people just want to watch the world burn.

How am I invested, I come about once a week for 10 minutes, while watching a TV show in another window at the same time, check to see if there are any patch notes, read them for reading sake as I know they will never implement my ideas, read few outraged comments, pour some oil into the fire to keep the riot going and that's it. My small contribution to movement opposed to ideology that TW supports. As patches are not coming anymore, I spend even less time here. No help needed, I'm just as I think everyone should be.

How do you define troll? Is it impossible for someone to say all this sincerely? You can report me, they can ban me, I will just make another account like I did before. You can't stop freedom of speech.

Some people just want to watch a random forum on the internet burn. Btw wanting something implies emotional investment

50h+
I'm not having fun
I could recognize her qualities that warband did not have but since I'm used to the old mods which were more complete on everything. it doesn't motivate me to finish a game entirely.
and it makes me even sadder to see that even their 2014 viking conquest DLC has more functionality than Bannerlord

235 hours

About 100h without mods, after that there was not much to do in the game, and now i'm only playing multiplayer, like 3-4 times per week.

Waiting for the new patch to come aswell :grin:

9 hours (no multiplayer, because NW and Warband seems more enjoyable and has custom servers), but most of them were spent tweaking settings and fighting the same boring fight over and over again, because Aserai recruits just don't level up (the Imperial infantry just takes away their kills). The most fun I had in this game was custom battles to test the performance without the poor campaign optimization and practice fights in the arena, but even those were lackluster/mediocre. All in all, I am not having too much fun at the moment. Haven't tried mods and probably won't do in the future either (at least until the game gets fixed and gets out of EA), mods can't save a game that isn't even at a solid state.

I am probably going to play for a few more hours, before I inevitably quit (due to the sheer frustration) until the game gets fixed and doesn't feel lackluster. Until then, I will go back to Warband, it's DLC and the mods of course.

I have around 250 hours the last time played was in May . I found the game brilliant at first but it feels bare bones the foundation is solid imho . I haven't had a single crash and the lag as got a lot better with every fix. I a waiting for patches and seeing what it brings.

32 hours. Fun game but somehow combat and sieges happen so quickly. Guess thats a good thing, I remember how I dreaded invading Rivacheg in warband since sieges took forever, but now it seems to be resolved in less than ten minutes. Doesn't help that I have more time. I have no issues with the game but somehow a siege in gekokujo at later levels when I'm fielding 500 troops feels more satisfying than 'accelerated sieges' in Bannerlord.

Felt awkward when I was fighting looters, got a bit more interesting trading between 3 cities in the south ?Sargoth and ?that Rhodok capital, at least I could get enough cash through trading to do longer journeys. I think I got as far as joining Vlandians, owning a city for maybe 1 week before an Empire army took it back.

Bought a new desktop for Bannerlord, seems I'm spending more time playing modded Fallout 4. Will revisit.

Back
Top Bottom