Your Bannerlord ea play-time?

What is your current Bannerlord ea play-time?

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

10+ hours for me. I am mainly interested in singleplayer, but haven't found it very fun in its current state. I'm sure that will change.

I used to love M&B combat and I played Warband multiplayer extensively, but Mordhau has taken over for me in that regard now...

The real question is, how much of that playtime has been waiting around with the game open and not actually playing..

Huh excuse me did you just spent an entire month+ in Bannerlord?
Im not even mad

Important to remember is that people who follow the forums are usually people invested and interested enough to get more hours than just normal people. I.e. slightly skewd results. Most people quit after their first playthrough when they realize that the perks they were aiming towards don't work.

Important to remember is that people who follow the forums are usually people invested and interested enough to get more hours than just normal people. I.e. slightly skewd results. Most people quit after their first playthrough when they realize that the perks they were aiming towards don't work.
Even if I can agree perks are not working and are confusing I still have to see any data that proves this

I have only 289 hours in Bannerlord, though I haven't played since late May. Once they finish fiddling around with it I might try to rebuild it into something I can truly enjoy.

Perhaps 10 hours in total.

I got it as a gift from a friend few days after release, because I don't spend money on entertainment, as it's useless. Just so you don't think I'm emotional because I spent money, I didn't. I'm not an emotional person, which confuses people when they hear my radial views, because they are used to radical views being tied to strong negative emotions and feelings.

If I were to know that I could refund it, I would have done so. Now I'm stuck with game I will never play again and they have money that could have been spent on one of infinitely better games

I played vanilla Warband for 30-40 hours in total I think. Couldn't find any mod that would give me what I want, so I haven't played a modded game.

I quickly realized:

1. It's a scam - alpha version which they are selling for a price of a full AAA game.
2. Their goal is not making a good game (in other words giving people and themselves quality entertainment), but earning a lot of money with minimum effort. Capital punishment worth behavior.
3. Regarding content that I care for in below order (things I don't care for are not listed), game has almost nothing worthwile to offer compared to Warband, so it's not worth investing any time
- trading and enterprises. Only good thing about trading is seeing green and red and being able to buy in bulk. Enterprises are useless right now. They should implement and adapt economy ideas and features of Patrician III , Freeman Guerilla Warfare and other games. Caravans are an ok idea, but should be drastically improved.
- combat (gear upgrading included) - don't care much, it's too basic, so it becomes repetitive and thus boring quickly. Army system is also awful.
- town, castle and village building and management as another way of making money, kind of a large enterprise
- character building - awful compared to Warband, which wasn't that good to start with, but there are some ok ideas. Quest system is tied to that and it's so bad that it should be removed completely and replaced with a new system. Warband was barebones, but it was still better regarding quests.
- crafting - awful, but perhaps an ok idea
- arena - awful

770 hours so far, and going to go up when I get home from work. Most of that is vanilla, I did try some mods on 1.3.

While most of the perks might not be implemented yet, you do get bonuses from raising the skill levels, so it's not a big deal. The only perks that I feel the lack of are ones with hard mechanic changes like crossbow from horseback, etc.

I got it as a gift from a friend few days after release, because I don't spend money on entertainment, as it's useless. Just so you don't think I'm emotional because I spent money, I didn't.
Oh well, waited 8 years, lost all expectations, bought alpha thinking it's almost a finished game.
Considering how poor I am and that I lost my job due to COVID, I could really use those 45 EUR.
Don't lie for attention please.

Last edited:
49 Hours and got extremely bored afterwards, to be fair tho, without mods i would have stopped after roundabout 5 hours since that is pretty much all you need to explore everything the game has to offer atm

Back
Top Bottom