Your Avatar

Users who are viewing this thread

Ello , didn't seen any similiar topic so..
Tell us about your avatar , who it is , why you get it , how and such stuff :smile:

The fishie i currently have is some fish known as Seawolf , Fishwolf , Wolffish , Atlantic Wolffish or just Fckin toothed son of a fish...
I remade it a little bit... just a little :smile: .... I kinda like weirdness of nature , such as platypuses , now i found these cuties  :lol:
Before my plastic surgery :

It's the Prince from the Prince of Persia game released in 2008. Fits a lot with forum theme and colors plus I like the Prince in general because he rejects the notion of fate and pursues his own destiny, shaping a life based on consious choices. Plus I love Loveable Rogues.

A Haxorus from Pokémon generation 5. It has an axe for a face. It also has a very high damage output with moderate speed making it great at being a "counter-everything" type.

This should have gone in 'Fun Stuff.'

Anyways, my avatar is Set Abominae (not Predator), which is a fictional character from Iced Earth's "Something Wicked" saga. Likewise, the angel from my signature is off the album cover from Iced Earth's first album.

Viggo Mortensen, a Russian mafioso  in Eastern Promises threatening an older man by pointing two fingers to his throat. this of course is continued by him pointing at the man, but since no one on this forum has an animated avatar, I didn't feel comfortable with one.

All this time I thought it was Turk Turkleton.

Mine is Slurms McCorgi. He's awesome and adorable.

Nekolacek said:
Rybowlk.jpg
Nekolacek said:
Yo, nigga, you stole my fish!  :lol:
sadfish.png

Back
Top Bottom